DAFC.net
Home 04 December 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Season ticket price
Topic Originator: Bazzler1981  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 18:28

Iv not bought a season ticket for a couple of years Iv been paying at the gate due to work commitments but Iv recently changed my job which has freed up my Saturday’s, Iv just been on the website it’s £300 is this the original price or a discounted price??

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Season ticket price
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 18:34

The club usually offer a discounted price season ticket after Chriatmas. I would check with the club shop.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bazzler1981  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 19:10

I thought they did something like that cheers pars11 is

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 19:11

£300 is crazy for league one football. Hearts fan at my work pays £360 for and that’s an adult price

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 19:59

Main stand more expensive than that… it’s basically entry level SPL prices
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 20:14

I doubt our costs are much lower than most SPFL clubs. Lowe on wages but still got a stadium to maintain and lower income.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 17 Nov 23:19

Topic Originator: parsfan97 like
Date: Thu 17 Nov 19:11

£300 is crazy for league one football. Hearts fan at my work pays £360 for and that’s an adult price

You`re right about Hearts, who made a decision to freeze prices this season.

Every club decides its own priorities, and this season DAFC decided to offer cheap ST prices for younger fans, such as the £50 ST for U18s. David Cook said at the time "We have taken the decision to dramatically reduce the price of u18, 18-21 and student ticket areas to encourage more younger fans to attend matches on a more frequent basis." Obviously the aim is to build a larger long-term supporter base to replace us oldies when we die off.

Post Edited (Thu 17 Nov 23:23)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Fri 18 Nov 05:01

I personally think the decision is correct, football is about the fans, paying slightly more which will bring in the young team, is what supporting your local team is all about.
The Pars are always mentioned as a premier league support but unfortunately we live in an age that most kids will only see football on tv. I made a conscious decision when moving to fife to take my kids to East End, my 14 year old has 160 games logged at 32 stadiums.
I would say that of the kids that play football in Dunfermline, DAFC is the normal team they support, however unfortunately most kids don’t play and they get their football from sky/bt. It going to be hard for teams to continue bringing in future fans, I think Dunfermline will be ok but Cowdenbeath ect

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net