DAFC.net
Home 28 January 2023 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Questions for Supporters Council Meeting 18/1/23
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 08:19

DAFC have asked me to provide Live Updates at the Supporters Council Meeting at EEP on 18/1/23.

I will also be asking questions on your behalf, in the Q and A part of the meeting.

Please post TODAY ONLY.
ONE question per person, thanks.

Updates will be posted on the Football Forum on the night.

Ta.

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”

Post Edited (Tue 17 Jan 08:33)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Questions for Supporters Council Meeting 18/1/23
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 08:33

What`s the situation with contract extentions?

Ep. 6 of East End Tales is out now with AUSTIN McCANN! Reminisce with us about the big Fife derby in 2011, otherwise known as BMMMH day!

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/12099928
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 08:35

Quote:

EastEndTales, Tue 17 Jan 08:33

You aren`t getting one
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 08:45

Quote:

the saline hill puma, Tue 17 Jan 08:35

Quote:

EastEndTales, Tue 17 Jan 08:33

You aren`t getting one

Again? McPake out

Ep. 6 of East End Tales is out now with AUSTIN McCANN! Reminisce with us about the big Fife derby in 2011, otherwise known as BMMMH day!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: livipar2  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 08:59

To most fans the Challenge Cup/SPFL Trophy is a total waste of time and effort as evidenced by attendances. How does the manager, captain and CEO view this? And to the CEO in particular do we make any money from being in this competition?

Mon the Pars!!!!!!!!!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: I-Know-The-Script  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 09:35

Did the club try to rearrange the Montrose away game for the Friday night or Sunday?

As one of many pars fans who support both Dunfermline and Scotland it is really poor having to pick between the two.

With many other games, including Falkirk, choosing to play the game on Friday evening it is really disappointing that this game was only moved by 1 hour to 4pm on the Saturday.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 10:05

Is our operating model to develop youngsters and hopefully make bank via the transfer market? If so what provisions are in place to ensure we maximise the income if someone like Matty Todd attracts interest? (Also being mindful we don`t restrict someone`s flourishing career)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ladswell_Thistle  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 12:09

What differences has James McPake found between managing at Dundee and managing at Dunfermline?

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 12:46

One thing I`ve been curious about this season, along with others around me is why we keep everyone back for corners - even when losing? I always thought having someone like Mochrie up the park could help a breakaway.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 13:17

Quote:

RossF, Tue 17 Jan 12:46

One thing I`ve been curious about this season, along with others around me is why we keep everyone back for corners - even when losing? I always thought having someone like Mochrie up the park could help a breakaway.

I think the theory is to suck as many of the opposition as possible into attack, in the belief that we have players fast enough to break upfield more quickly than the opposition defenders can get back.

Fair enough question, though.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club when you shop online with one of 7000 firms: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc
Or donate £5: text "DADSC" to 70970

Post Edited (Tue 17 Jan 13:53)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 13:25

This may be something the club already plan to share tomorrow, however, I’ve seen rumours online that the kit deal with Joma is due to end at the end of the season. Firstly, is this true, secondly do we have a new manufacturer in place? There was also a rumour that the relationship with Joma turned a bit frosty, is there any truth in this/why etc?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 13:38

Are there contingency plans being discussed with regards to pitch protection in winter weather, after our postponement?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 13:51

Is there a timescale/progress update for the artificial pitch at the new training base? Heard we’ve been using various facilities recently and must be an inconvenience for everyone.

Also, are the club looking to fix the under soil heating and/or invest in pitch covers as a contingency, or is it too costly at the moment?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: goldensixties  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 17:17

Is there any prospect of any loan signings this month or does the manager believe we have a strong enough squad to win the league title this season?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JoshPars4life  
Date:   Tue 17 Jan 20:12

Has the early exit of gasputis, dampened the enthusiasm for other international players.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net