DAFC.net
Home 28 January 2023 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Thank You to You and dafc.net
Topic Originator: yvb-par  
Date:   Sat 21 Jan 09:05

A special thank you to you and dafc.net.

Brian has kindly donated funds for our Walking and Talking Down the Halbeath Road to provide beanie hats for the group. These have come in really handy,especially yesterday when it was absolutely baltic. Unfortunately, I don`t know how to post pics on here, but they will be posted out on my Twitter and Facebook, also on the Pars Foundation socials.

Next week we are at Townhill Loch, meeting at 10 am in the car park next to the cafe.

This is open to all. You don`t need to support the Pars to join in. If you, a friend, someone you know or a family member would be beneficial to, please contact me

eddie@dafc.co.uk

The group is really friendly and a non-judgemental group, so if you want to improve both your physical and mental health, get in touch.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Thank You to You and dafc.net
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Sat 21 Jan 09:43

posting and chatting on DAFC.net is raising good funds for a variety of uses around the club.

keep chatting on the forum to make things like this happen. it`s down to the fans !

[IP address logged]
 Re: Thank You to You and dafc.net
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 21 Jan 10:09

Fantastic!

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net