DAFC.net
Home 28 January 2023 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Vytas Gaspuitas
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 22 Jan 12:29

Once news broke about Sam Fisher going back to Dundee, my first thought was that perhaps we could convince Vytas Gaspuitas to come back to EEP. After all, the management set up has changed - most would say markedly improved - since his departure a year ago.

He spent the year at his hometown club in Lithuania, but any hopes of a return to Scotland have just been dashed, as he recently signed for SLNA in the V-League in Vietnam. SLNA play in Vinh, a large coastal city in north central Vietnam.

The Vietnamese are relatively short in stature, so Vytas will be a giant in the V-League once it gets underway on February 3. I will be looking out for match highlight videos once the Vietnam season begins and if I find one that includes him I will post a link on here.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Vytas Gaspuitas
Topic Originator: pars4life1  
Date:   Sun 22 Jan 19:50

Just shows how much of a liar hughes is stating he was unwilling to play away from home. No he just wasn’t happy to sit in the stands whilst you played utter ***** in front of him John.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Sun 22 Jan 19:56

I really liked the big Lithuanian, I hope he does well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Mon 23 Jan 09:41

He was a good player who just didn’t have the right manager(s).

Comfortably our best centre back that entire season out of the 15 we had, yet both the coaches didn’t play him regularly to his strengths.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Mon 23 Jan 10:26

Couple of utter clowns to not play this guy, who had been up against Italy etc for his country not long before and did well.

Hughes and his left foot right foot ballocks as well, away ye go ya chancing Falkirk bassa

Ep. 6 of East End Tales is out now with AUSTIN McCANN! Reminisce with us about the big Fife derby in 2011, otherwise known as BMMMH day!

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/12099928
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Mon 23 Jan 10:34

I liked him too, and he was definitely good enough for out side, but Donaldson and Connolly were our best two centre backs last season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net