DAFC.net
Home 06 December 2023 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 McDonald, O`Hara and Todorov
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 24 Sep 13:28

Not being mischievous, but a number of fans on here, myself included, were sad to see them leave the Pars.

How many still feel the same way now? By freeing up three salaries, McPake has been able to bring in some quality signings - no disrespect to the three who left intended.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: McDonald, O`Hara and Todorov
Topic Originator: Gaz3822  
Date:   Sun 24 Sep 13:44

Who ?? 😁

Good point GG, I kinda look to see if O`Hara is getting on the scoresheet and looks like he`s struggling away, subbed yesterday and Todorov came on late. Mcdonald getting his game I think.

[IP address logged]
 Re: McDonald, O`Hara and Todorov
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 24 Sep 13:50

It`s inevitable that players will move on and sometimes it`s to their advantage. McDonald and O`Hara are regular starters at Hamilton so the moves seem to have worked out for them. Todorov isn`t getting any more game time at Airdrie than he was with us.

Jakubiak looks a more versatile striker than Todorov so I think that will prove to be a good move for us. The other two leaving has allowed the manager to introduce more dynamic, exciting players who add to our attacking options.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net