DAFC.net
Home 20 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dundee United
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Sun 5 Nov 17:21

I read yesterday United were celebrating their 100 year birthday (October 17th 1923).

Happy birthday to our fellow championship team. Let’s give them their first defeat on the road after their birthday celebrations!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee United
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sun 5 Nov 17:32

That`s why they moved their game v Arbroath - which Arbroath didn`t want to do but the SPFL allowed United to change it despite Arbroath not being happy.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bigdonnie  
Date:   Mon 6 Nov 13:48

no team has ever gone unbeaten in scottish championship since it started not even rangers so cant see united doing it pars were 30seconds from beating them at tannadice in august good team but not unbeatable

donald mcneil
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Tue 7 Nov 00:51

Our team when we drew 1-1 at Tannadice in August:

SHARP, FISHER, BENEDICTUS. OTOO, HAMILTON, COMRIE, ALLAN, CHALMERS, EDWARDS,WIGHTON, O`HALLORAN

Apart from Benedictus (maybe), we could have the same team again. Mehmet for Sharp I`d say is an improvement.

If Bene plays I think we have a chance of getting something from the game. Less likely without him.

I liked the look of O`Halloran when he came on against Morton - good footballing brain.

Need Wighton to return to form, even if only for long enough to bag a couple of goals.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 7 Nov 05:42

Yes, we could surprise United. It just takes a bit of belief and a bit of luck. We are starting to see sprigs of green coming up through the ground after the last couple of games, so we should not be pessimistic.

The secret will be to apply pressure from kick-off, just as we did last Friday night against Morton. It would be nice to see Bene return, but whoever we have at the back must be on their toes, especially taking care of Louis Moult, who looks really threatening.

We are at home, and we should fear no one. A Pars win.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net