DAFC.net
Home 16 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 English Premiership Farce
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 2 Dec 17:47

This season`s English Premiership is in grave danger of turning into complete farce. Which team is going to be losing 10 points next? Or even worse, which team will be relegated? If Man City have reputedly broken 150 rules perhaps it`s conceivable that most teams have broken at least one rule. It makes the whole competition very unsatisfactory. All those who have been daft enough to subscribe to Sky Sports etc. must surely be in line for a refund.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: English Premiership Farce
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Sat 2 Dec 20:45

I`d imagine City will be getting a massive points reduction and titles stripped. Everton might yet, hopefully, get further punishment heaped on them. Chelsea might yet get some of the same treatment. Not heard of anyone else being accused of cheating, just those three.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Samzak  
Date:   Sat 2 Dec 20:55

So we’re all daft to subscribe to sky sports. What a daft assumption
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Sat 2 Dec 22:18

Man city to get stripped of titles, trophies and relegation. Enough for them to loose Haaland and Co.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net