DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 ParsTV vs Raith Rovers
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 09:54

⚽ Dunfermline Athletic πŸ†š Raith Rovers

πŸ† SPFL cinch Championship, Match-Day 18 for #DAFC

🏟 KDM Group East End Park

πŸ•’ 3pm

πŸ–₯ Live on ParsTV.co.uk at 14:45 PPV available for all

πŸ’· π˜½π™π™” π™‰π™Šπ™’! - πŸŽ₯ - Β£20/Β£180 Monthly/Yearly Subs (Overseas Only) or Β£15 PPV (UK & RoI)
AudioπŸŽ™- Β£3.00

Please buy as early as possible at ParsTV.co.uk - if you have any issues or queries, please contact us using the Support Chat (green icon) function on the website. No support can be given via any other means on a match-day or during the match.

[IP address logged]
 Re: ParsTV vs Raith Rovers
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 14:42

Stream looking good here. Please don`t touch anything!

Ep.17 of East End Tales is out now with Andrius Skerla

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/15082607
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 16:03

Coverage has been excellent so far. Very clear pictures and good 2 handed commentary.
Would prefer to see the camera zoom in when the ball is in the goalmouths and further away but very good otherwise.
And thanks for doing a one-off ppv rather than subscription. Seems a bit fairer when you`ve already paid the season ticket but can`t be there.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 16:37

Stream has been stable enough, but the picture looks blurry despite being in 1080p. It`s almost as though the camera lens has dirt and/or condensation on it?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 17:18

Watched the game on ParsTV so here`s my input:

Stream was good and didn`t drop out at all. Second half, the picture seemed more blurry but nothing too noticeable.

Replays on a couple of occasions overrid the actual game. Needs to be a bit more care on when to show the replays to stop missing the live action.

Commentary. A bit like the team, I`m not impressed and eventually switched it off. Numerous occasions of getting players wrong, struggling to work out subs, very few stats or insightful comments, just their own opinions. There was a full card of games in the league and no mention of any other scores, apart from a fleeting mention of Dundee Utd. For me, very poor quality and adds nothing, would be better with just crowd noise than the current offering.

Suggestions for inprovements:

Something (anything!) at half time. It`s just wasted time. We should have videos of Pars goals / last weeks highlights or interviews / former player interviews.

Input from former players. For me, if you have a Co commentator, they should be a former player who can offer a unique insight into the game. As a minimum, why not get something from the former player in hospitality, even just a snippet pre match, half time or after the game

Website. Its clunky, outdated and has far too much text. Most people want to go to the site, pay and view the stream. After paying, I was logged out so had to log back in, and then it wasn`t exactly clear where to view the stream. Just a poor quality site

Overall, it`s fine. But I want us to be striving to be the best and not accepting it as a standard product.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 17:22

Only thing I care about is the stream and it worked absolutely fine this time.

Ep.17 of East End Tales is out now with Andrius Skerla

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/15082607
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stozy  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 17:24

First time I have viewed ParsTV since the Queen`s Park playoff game in May 2022.

Stream was stable throughout, picture quality has improved since back then, both overall resolution and smoothness. I assume the bitrate has been upped. Looked decent on the TV.

To be very critical, the camera did seem to go in and out of focus a bit during the second half around the 60-70 minute mark, but it was still fine to see the action. At times the shot includes a view all the way to the top rows of the Norrie/East Stand, which probably means the framing isn`t totally on point, either more zoom where appropriate or show more pitch area would be preferable to seeing the (very full) stands unless purposefully trying to show the healthy attendance.

Anyway, pity about the result but thanks for your efforts for those of us who couldn`t be there.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nazpar  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 17:24

I do agree about the commentator getting players names wrong countless times ..

nazpar
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 18:14

It took them 50 mins to realise the goalie never took a goal kick all game,

The stream was stable, the overall quality is nowhere near where it should be.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 20:13

weemike, drop me your email and I will check the settings and connection parameters for your feed.

thanks

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 21:11

Quote:

brian, Tue 2 Jan 20:13

weemike, drop me your email and I will check the settings and connection parameters for your feed.

thanks

My stream was fine brian,
As per my previous posts, the production quality is below the standard of the other clubs in the league. You seem to keep over looking this fact.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Tue 2 Jan 21:41

There has been feedback and suggestions above that you have just overlooked?

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

closed
 This thread is closed 
Β© 2021-- DAFC.net