DAFC.net
Home 07 July 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Andrius Skerla 2004 Shirt & Photo (Signed) - DADSC Raffle
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Mon 5 Feb 17:52

EDITED - ALL TICKETS NOW SOLD

TICKETS ONLY £5 EACH!

Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters’ Club (DADSC) has received this magnificent framed DAFC 2004 Cup Final shirt* with a photo of the Pars goal celebration, both signed personally by ANDRIUS SKERLA.

You could become the owner yourself (or use it as a Valentine’s Day gift for the Pars fan in your life), by entering a draw based on the National Lottery Lotto Bonus Ball. Each entry is £5, and when all 59 slots are taken it will be announced on this thread and each purchaser will be allocated a random number between 1 and 59. On the subsequent National Lottery Lotto draw date the winner will be the person whose allocated number matches the Bonus Ball number. We expect demand for tickets to be high, so don’t delay.

All proceeds will go to the DADSC First Floor Access Fund.

To take part in the draw just follow the link below to pay £5 per ticket (buy as many as you want!) and have a chance of winning this framed shirt and photo – a memento of one of the best moments in recent Pars history.

Card Payment Page

* DADSC cannot guarantee that this is the actual shirt worn by Andrius Skerla in the 2004 final, although it is quite possible. It was very generously donated to DADSC by Pars fan Matthew Lafferty, who won it several years ago in a lottery run by the Elizabethan Supporters’ Club.

Post Edited (Mon 05 Feb 22:38)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Andrius Skerla 2004 Shirt & Photo (Signed) - DADSC Auction
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Mon 5 Feb 18:06

Done .. It has to be my turn :-))

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: we won the cup in 68  
Date:   Mon 5 Feb 18:32

Click on link and it says all sold.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Mon 5 Feb 18:46

"all sold link" has been sorted, now working again

it`s a cracking framed shirt.

Post Edited (Mon 05 Feb 18:49)
[IP address logged]
 Re: Andrius Skerla 2004 Shirt & Photo (Signed) - DADSC Raffle
Date:   Mon 5 Feb 18:55

Topic Originator: we won the cup in 68 like
Date: Mon 5 Feb 18:32

Click on link and it says all sold.

More than half HAVE been sold, but there are still some left. I don`t know what went wrong, but it seems to be working again now - sorry.

Post Edited (Mon 05 Feb 22:39)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 5 Feb 21:15

That`s all 59 tickets sold, thank you for an amazing response.

You should already have received an acknowledgment of your order, and very soon you`ll be sent a randomly allocated number in the range 1-59. This will be checked against the Bonus Ball in the National Lottery draw this Wednesday (7 February) and after that I`ll be in touch with the winner to arrange delivery/collection of the framed shirt and photo.

At a time when things are a bit tough for DAFC it`s great to look back on that wonderful day at Hampden in 2004. Perhaps one day we`ll do it again!

The draw has delivered £295 (less a little in Stripe fees) to DADSC, which will take our funds to around £73k. That`s just a little short of our increased target of £75k, which should be reached in the next few months. This is a tremendous achievement and results from the generosity of Pars fans and many others with no connection to DAFC. Thank you.

Post Edited (Mon 05 Feb 22:39)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Tue 6 Feb 10:32

I`d`ve genuinely bought that for more than what was raised in the raffle. This would be the centre piece for my Pars mancave! Awk well. At least I got two numbers I usually use on the lottery in my 4 lucky dips!

"A smile might be good!"
"Nothing to smile about in my life"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Feb 12:55

"Topic Originator: Row_ZZ like
Date: Tue 6 Feb 10:32

I`d`ve genuinely bought that for more than what was raised in the raffle. This would be the centre piece for my Pars mancave! Awk well. At least I got two numbers I usually use on the lottery in my 4 lucky dips!

With hindsight, I should probably have stuck with my original plan to price the tickets at £10 each - double the money for DADSC and probably more fans getting the opportunity to buy tickets.

I just thought that with the current squeeze on people`s personal finances, and the current negative vibes around DAFC, there might have been a reluctance to pay as much - I should have known better, as anyone who was at Hampden in 2004 will know how they felt at half-time and would want to re-live that feeling.

Still, at least whoever wins the shirt will know there`s a buyer for it out there who will pay £300+ for it, and maybe they`ll donate some of their profit to DADSC. :)

Post Edited (Tue 06 Feb 12:56)
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Andrew C  
Date:   Wed 7 Feb 16:09

All the players shirts were extra large that day so sadly not a matchworn one, a cracking item nonetheless

Post Edited (Wed 07 Feb 16:10)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Feb 23:47

Looks like the Bonus Ball for tonight was 42, so the person who had that number will be the winner of the shirt etc.

We`ll send the winner an email to confirm this and to arrange collection/delivery.

Many, many thanks to everyone who took part - sorry to those who weren`t quick enough off the mark to get a number.

All the money raised will go to the DADSC First Floor Access Fund.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 8000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net