DAFC.net
Home 29 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Play offs
Topic Originator: 13en  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 17:01

Surely out of reach now unfortunately, need to start looking at getting MFW and Kane possibly in for next season and pushing on
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Play offs
Topic Originator: purekozma  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:23

To now play teams that are fighting against the bottom playoffs so the pars need to keep up a good standard to not drop further in the league, is it not six figure numbers difference?

‘League 1 title winners 2023.’
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: purekozma  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:25

Would be good to get above the neg goal difference too , oh yeah.

‘League 1 title winners 2023.’
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 18:26

Realistically firstly make sure we`re not in the relegation playoffs. Three bad results in our last 3 games could us right back in that mix again so I hope management and players don`t take their eye off the ball too soon. Forget about any Summer holidays until we are sure of safety.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:22

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 13 Apr 18:26

Realistically firstly make sure we`re not in the relegation playoffs. Three bad results in our last 3 games could us right back in that mix again so I hope management and players don`t take their eye off the ball too soon. Forget about any Summer holidays until we are sure of safety.

Too many teams below us, they can’t all pick up points. Disappointing season but we’ll not be in the relegation playoff
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 19:39

James if ICT win on Friday I would be a worried and very worried if queens beat us. Queens and Morton still have arbroath to play which looks like a sure fire 3 points and they have games against teams who will be resting players for the playoffs in the last few weeks. If we lose our last 3 games we will be at worst 9th and at best 8th for me, hopefully rovers win and we get at least a point from the game next sat to settles nerves.

I worry about signing Kane, with wighton being very much injury prone and now lacking any mobility at this level can we afford another player with such a chequered injury history?

If we could offload wighton I’d be delighted to get Kane in but we might be setting ourselves up for a lack of firepower for chunks of next season otherwise.

Back to being drenched in my own negativity….

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 20:24

Need to calm down a wee bit. Our next 2 games are at home to teams below us who have stank the place out all season. Next week play a team who have just lost at home to the 9th place team and are now in the relegation play off place. Neither are in a good position. It would be shock if Inverness beat Raith but if they do fair enough. We still should go into Saturdays game positively. We`re at home in charge of our own destiny. COYP

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Sat 13 Apr 20:24)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Swifty  
Date:   Sat 13 Apr 21:07

I totally agree with da no 1. It’s in our hands. Two home games v teams below us in the league. COYP

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net