DAFC.net
Home 21 June 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Season Ticket Sales
Topic Originator: Fallen Angel  
Date:   Thu 30 May 21:04

Anyone any ideas how ticket sales are going?

Better or worse than last year?

Renewing mine tomorrow when paid and that got me thinking šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Season Ticket Sales
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Thu 30 May 21:16

Quote:

Fallen Angel, Thu 30 May 21:04

Clubs communication is really poor on most things to be fair. Lot of clubs have totalisers and we get zilch. CEO no interview unlike others, no update etc which isnā€™t great either
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 30 May 21:23

We need a meeting with the board to discuss this asap.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Thu 30 May 23:13

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Thu 30 May 21:16

Quote:

Clubs communication is really poor on most things to be fair. Lot of clubs have totalisers and we get zilch. CEO no interview unlike others, no update etc which isnā€™t great either

What is the CEO not allowed to go on holiday/have days off? Does he need to sit glued to his computer in case you want a ******* minute by minute update on season ticket sales?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 30 May 23:27

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Thu 30 May 21:16

Quote:

You OK hun?

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Fri 31 May 00:27

Heā€™s got a point though. Raith and Falkirk do lots of communications from their CEOs on a number of subjects via social media and their websites. In the past month weā€™ve only heard from our CEO as he hosted a fans forum where it seemed he was a bit condescending and didnā€™t exactly endear himself to a few in attendance.

That can all be forgiven if results start coming through on the commercial and recruitment fronts, but after an underwhelming season on the pitch due to poor slow recruitment and a Ā£1million loss, fair to say plenty work still to be done.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Fri 31 May 01:08

Did the complainers on here put the points forward on the online survey form on the club website, I think this is still open to use.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 31 May 05:22

Where is/was the survey?

Went on Cows and couldnā€™t see it. Not on main page
The news section has: 1. season ticket finance, 2. Premier sports cup draw, 3. City fan zone alcohol, 4. Season ticket sales and 5. U13s final

Couldnā€™t see it anywhere
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Gem 1977  
Date:   Fri 31 May 06:30

Quote:

DBP, Fri 31 May 05:22

Where is/was the survey?

The news section has: 1. season ticket finance, 2. Premier sports cup draw, 3. City fan zone alcohol, 4. Season ticket sales and 5. U13s final

It`s a matchday survey and is the next article below the U13s final.

Here's to the first of the day, fellas! To old D.H. Lawrence.
Neh! Neh! Neh! Fuh! Fuh! Fuh! Indians

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 31 May 07:22

Quote:

Where is/was the survey?

It`s on the homepage, went out in emails and is on the socials. Also reported in the Dunfermline Press. But apart from that it`s nowhere.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Fri 31 May 09:06

Question - do we have a designated media team at the club? If we do, how do we improve the volume of communications from the club?

Its not the first time its been put into question the quality of our media/socials usage. Not expecting a daily update on the club, but there can be a distinct lack of comms.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Fri 31 May 09:08

Everyone`s different right but broadly speaking, you either have a general tendancy to have a positive outlook or a negative one. Clearly there`s a spectrum and it applies differently to different parts of your life but I`d make a pretty solid wager that a big chunk of the folk complaining about our comms would still be complaining if Rovers and Pars social media were reversed.

"It`s so juvenile with the wee cartoons and digs at other clubs, it`s pathetic really. Look at the Rovers, making use of the stadium for the Euros, why aren`t we doing that? Look, they`re trying to get different fan groups formed as well. All we have is pishy videos for 36yr old signings"

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Fri 31 May 09:33

In the days long before social media, the Pars possibly had the best communications setup in Scottish football. The manager at the time was Jim Leishman, and the comms manager was Karen Grega. In my opinion, it has never been bettered.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 31 May 12:11

Quote:

jake89, Fri 31 May 07:22

Quote:

Where is/was the survey?

It`s on the homepage, went out in emails and is on the socials. Also reported in the Dunfermline Press. But apart from that it`s nowhere.

No need to be a smart ar$e mate!
Donā€™t buy the press, donā€™t use ā€˜socialsā€™, my news items page stops after the u13s, but I see thereā€™s a button for additional items which Iā€™ll tryā€¦ and the homepage is taken over by full screen image about season tickets
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 31 May 13:02

Sorry, DBP. It has been widely promoted though. There`s also a survey about Pars TV.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 31 May 13:20

No worries, wasnā€™t moaning, just asking for directionsā€¦ anyway found it under the additional news items šŸ‘
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Fri 31 May 16:23

I take it you canā€™t just buy an under 12 season ticket? Keeps saying I have to add other products. Iā€™m not buying an adult season ticket and just buy at the gate for mine as I miss too many games to justify it so I only want the kids ticket.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: doctordandruff  
Date:   Fri 31 May 16:50

Yeah, you need an adult ticket to get an under 12 - even a single match ticket I think
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Fri 31 May 18:22

Sure you can get under 12 ticket on its own if you go in to shop and apply for it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 31 May 20:09

Thanks - will head in
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Steve mcgregor  
Date:   Mon 3 Jun 23:43

Has anyone tried to buy there season ticket using the new finance. Tried to renew mine, got the email saying heres yer new season ticket but no link to go thru the finance
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nazpar  
Date:   Tue 4 Jun 13:37

It happened to me on Sunday I emailed the club shop and they sent me the link

nazpar
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Thu 6 Jun 15:00

Finance company sending out emails now!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Athletico  
Date:   Thu 6 Jun 16:02

My car finance application was easier than this.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 15:36

Raith Rovers announced their season ticket prices today. Their most expensive is Ā£315 when ours is Ā£363.

Thatā€™s only when buying as a first time season ticket holder. Itā€™s actually Ā£285 for renewing.

So even if you buy one for us at Ā£333, itā€™s still Ā£48 more expensive. No loyalty shown to our fans at all for renewing. Not even an early bird.

They had a title push, reached the play off final, beat us 5 times and entertained their fans throughout the season. We played some awful football, had injury after injury, signed a bunch of youngsters and just managed to stay out the bottom play off spot. Something seriously doesnā€™t add up at our club.

We have one of the biggest and most loyal supports in the league but year on year we are getting rinsed by the club.

Relegation or mid table mediocrity doesnā€™t really doesnā€™t make sense for the prices we charge our pretty large support.

Weā€™ve known for a while now what league we will be in but we seem so slow off the mark again on the player front.

We might have a loyal fan base just now which most other championship teams would envy, but the club really have to be careful. Once you start losing fans, itā€™s very difficult to get them back.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away

Post Edited (Fri 07 Jun 15:45)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kdy Par  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 15:42

U12 season tickets are only Ā£20
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 15:43

Our under-12s tickets are Ā£20.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 15:44

Sorry thatā€™s my mistake but what about the other prices?

You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 15:47

Quote:

The Boss, Fri 7 Jun 15:36

Raith Rovers announced their season ticket prices today. Their most expensive is Ā£315 when ours is Ā£363.

Thatā€™s only when buying as a first time season ticket holder. Itā€™s actually Ā£285 for renewing.

So even if you buy one for us at Ā£333, itā€™s still Ā£48 more expensive. No loyalty shown to our fans at all for renewing. Not even an early bird.

Under 12s also go free for them when ours are Ā£162 or Ā£126. Thatā€™s shocking to be quite honest.

They had a title push, reached the play off final, beat us 5 times and entertained their fans throughout the season. We played some awful football, had injury after injury, signed a bunch of youngsters and just managed to stay out the bottom play off spot. Something seriously doesnā€™t add up at our club.

We have one of the biggest and most loyal supports in the league but year on year we are getting rinsed by the club.

Relegation or mid table mediocrity doesnā€™t really doesnā€™t make sense for the prices we charge our pretty large support.

Weā€™ve known for a while now what league we will be in but we seem so slow off the mark again on the player front.

We might have a loyal fan base just now which most other championship teams would envy, but the club really have to be careful. Once you start losing fans, itā€™s very difficult to get them back.

Our under-12s were Ā£18 last season. I think they went up to Ā£20 for the coming one.

For 12 to 18 year olds it`s Ā£55.

Are you quoting equivalent walk-up prices?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: istvan kozma  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 15:50

I`ll be waiting and waiting. Think 28th June is last date for keeping old seat. Club offered no incentive for me to buy one early so I`m assuming their not desperate for the cash.

KOZMA

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 16:48

Iā€™m back from my hols on the 28th Iā€™ll renew then
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 16:59

Supply and demand.

Though it`s actually Ā£320 despite what it says on the Raith site so a massive Ā£13 saving over sitting in the Norrie.

I don`t see what the fuss is about. I`m more annoyed at how bloody awful that website is with the constant renewal reminder that doesn`t even work properly. The whole site is unnecessarily clunky.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 18:20

Quote:

istvan kozma, Fri 7 Jun 15:50

I`ll be waiting and waiting. Think 28th June is last date for keeping old seat. Club offered no incentive for me to buy one early so I`m assuming their not desperate for the cash.

I am the same Istvan. I am waiting until the final week. If there was an early bird of a minimal amount, I would have gone early.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 19:02

Iā€™ve not renewed yet, Ā£363 feels quite steep for championship especially given Iā€™ll likely miss Friday night games (which will likely be the ones I want to see), plus another one or two due to holidays etc

Will probably end up renewing, but might just try PAYG next year as plenty of unreserved seats next to me
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: istvan kozma  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 20:36

Quote:

The Boss, Fri 7 Jun 15:36

I share your sentiments

KOZMA

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 21:24

Quote:

jake89, Fri 07 Jun 16:59

Supply and demand.

Though it`s actually Ā£320 despite what it says on the Raith site so a massive Ā£13 saving over sitting in the Norrie.

I don`t see what the fuss is about. I`m more annoyed at how bloody awful that website is with the constant renewal reminder that doesn`t even work properly. The whole site is unnecessarily clunky.

No itā€™s not. If you already have a season ticket and are renewing it is Ā£285. If you are a new season ticket holder itā€™s Ā£315.

So if you were to sit anywhere in their stadium and are already a season ticket holder itā€™s Ā£285 renewal. Which is a damn site cheaper than our most expensive Ā£363. Itā€™s sad to say but they are treating their fans a good bit better than ours.

Letā€™s not kid ourselves, we are miles of it. On and off the park we are a joke. The club really have a cheek raising season tickets when the performances and signings have been bog standard.

Iā€™ve got no problem with the club charging higher prices than the rest but we should start to see better signings and a better challenge at the top of the table.

You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 7 Jun 21:41

I couldn`t give a toss about the Rovers` prices. I can`t believe anybody would take the time to check their website.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SusieQ  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 00:27

Don`t buy one if you don`t like the price. Not really that difficult.

I`m going to move seats beside my friends so waiting for now until we`re back from Germany.

No idea why folk are so antsy about season tickets - who cares how many are sold?! Everyone that wants one will get one - it`s not like they sell out!

Be interesting to know how the folk comparing Rovers prices to ours feel about them charging us (and Utd last season I believe) more than any other fans.

They might not fleece their own fans but they`ve no problem fleecing ours!

COME ON YE PARS!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 00:30

Quote:

SusieQ, Sat 08 Jun 00:27

Don`t buy one if you don`t like the price. Not really that difficult.

I`m going to move seats beside my friends so waiting for now until we`re back from Germany.

No idea why folk are so antsy about season tickets - who cares how many are sold?! Everyone that wants one will get one - it`s not like they sell out!

Be interesting to know how the folk comparing Rovers prices to ours feel about them charging us (and Utd last season I believe) more than any other fans.

They might not fleece their own fans but they`ve no problem fleecing ours!

Donā€™t even know where to start with thatā€¦
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 08:03

I think all of us should care about how many STā€™s are sold, considering it is one of the clubs biggest revenue streamsā€¦..
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 08:35

Season Tickets sales are vital for the club to allow budgeting.

The fans are interested in sales so why not publish a running total. I notice the extra 100 for the NW have sold out although there are another 4 now free further along the stand.

Also fans like to buy the latest strips or t shirts to go on holiday with, are any of these available in the club shop yet.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 09:13

Prices increased, a really drab style of play, and no promotion bounce this close season - I expect sales to be well down from last year.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 09:35

The window has just opened; the players have not returned to training yet. Everything has to be instant nowadays. I haven`t renewed yet but definitely will. I`ve done so in the past when things looked a lot gloomier than they do now.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 10:21

Usually you get the majority of the squad in place before pre season training starts, otherwise any new signings are playing catch up from The very start

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 10:42

I dont get the hype over them either - club could announce we have sold 5,500 STs or 2,500, it makes no difference to the average fan as nobody knows the make up of the numbers.

Of the 5,500, 3,000 could be under 18/OAP tickets at reduced rates, so nobody knows what the finances are like.

I dont buy one because I know I wont attend every game so doesnt work out financially - no issues with where I buy a seat for as always get next to the folks I sit with, even for the big derbies. Each to their own.

Post Edited (Sat 08 Jun 10:58)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Sat 8 Jun 10:43

Quote:

parsfan97, Sat 8 Jun 10:21

Usually you get the majority of the squad in place before pre season training starts, otherwise any new signings are playing catch up from The very start

Unfortunately that`s not been our way for sometime and the reality is pre season starts in how many days not weeks and weeks away.

I think new signings will appear soon but 1 or 2 not 5 or 6 that I think most folk would like to see
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Sun 9 Jun 08:54

Really one or two players in, have you saw how many were not offered new terms for when their contract expired and not be in the squad for the coming season along with loanees who will have to negoiate terms for possible return deals or other new loanees.. We were caught short with injuries especially to key players last season. Be assured that will be addressed to try and prevent a repeatt of circumstances and to mount a decent challenge for a league title. We need to get behind the team not worry about what James McPake may or may not do.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sun 9 Jun 12:24

Clubs been slow the past 3/4 transfer windows, donā€™t see that changing this time round

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Sun 9 Jun 13:40

We`ve got 17 first team players under contract for the coming season - so you would imagine there would be another 3 more by the end of the transfer window and another couple of loan players in September.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad123  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 16:30

1,500 sold so far according to COWS.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 17:52

Quote:

parsmad123, Tue 11 Jun 16:30

Poor. Falkirk nearly 4000
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 18:16

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Tue 11 Jun 17:52

Quote:

I would say we have to wait. With no early incentive many season ticket holders, including myself are waiting until the deadline.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 18:21

I wonder how many we had sold at this time last season on the back of just being promoted to the Championship? Also, could the Fan Zone for the Euros have had a detrimental effect on the timing of ST renewals this season?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:08

Not surprising given last seasonā€™s offering.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:19

Having done a quick Google. We`re pretty much at the same numbers at the same stage of the summer for the past few years. Untwist yer knickers.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:42

As has been said, there is no reason to rush to buy as there was no early bird incentive. Why buy today when you can buy after your holidays or the euros?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:42

Athletico wrote:

> Having done a quick Google. We`re pretty much at the same
> numbers at the same stage of the summer for the past few years.
> Untwist yer knickers.
>
>

On 2nd June last year weā€™d sold 2000. Currently weā€™re at 1500. In anyoneā€™s money to be a week later this year and be that far behind last year - someone somewhere should be getting their finger out and realising thereā€™s a big problem coming unless they do something about it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:45

When are the new strips/traing gear coming out? I thought it was 1 week ago..Cook should be managing this and even if he is on holiday put things in place when he is away?

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:48

Was Euro 2024 on last year?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 19:49

So we are 500 ST down from last year at this point?
Plus 1 million lost last year in the accountsā€¦. Surely the German owners should be asking Cook what is going on??

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 20:01

Quote:

Alter Ego, Tue 11 Jun 19:45

When are the new strips/traing gear coming out? I thought it was 1 week ago..Cook should be managing this and even if he is on holiday put things in place when he is away?

Thatā€™s joined up thinking though.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 20:15

Football is a business and we, the fans are the customers. DAFC is sadly lacking in business acumen it seems. Just look at some of our close neighbours and how they are interacting with their fan base and compare that to usā€¦ā€¦.tumbleweedā€¦ā€¦..It needs sorted and fastā€¦..never been so underwhelmed in a close season. Thank goodness ŵe have the euros to keep us motivated..

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 20:30

Plus I think a lot of the NW young lads have lost interest as the club was always on their back etcā€¦

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 20:53

Quote:

Quote:

Probably because theyā€™re cheaper than ours. You can get a seat renewal in their ā€œprime main standā€ for Ā£336. Ours in our main stand is Ā£363. Theyā€™re on the up. Feel good factor etc.

Weā€™ve had a horrible season, signings are slow, season ticket prices up again, no early bird and poor communication. Weā€™re ripping fans off for what weā€™re getting served up. Crowds are bound to drop massively. If we donā€™t get recruitment right weā€™ll be on for another round of derby defeats again.

You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:04

I will renew mines and the wee boys once the strips are released, saves a double journey.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:07

Quote:

veteraneastender, Tue 11 Jun 20:01

Quote:

Alter Ego, Tue 11 Jun 19:45

Thatā€™s joined up thinking though.

Strips are stuck at customs, last year they were stuck at French customs for 3 weeks as I asked when getting the bairns season ticket today. So not really the clubs fault.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:10

I hate to bring some rationality to the hysteria but last year:

- Just promoted going almost the entire season unbeaten
- Early bird offer in place
- No euros

This year:

- Miserable season
- No incentive to buy early
- Euros, including events at EEP that aren`t cheap.

It`s a surprise it`s only 500 down on last season at the same point.

What I find disappointing though is just how amateur the communications are. The website is bloody awful with stupid pop ups that get in the way. These are bad practice in terms of digital marketing and are potentially causing issues for users using assistive technologies. We`ve also had a lack of details on the Euro events until someone on here started asking. The same event has different information depending on if you visit the club site, the event site or Facebook. I`m hopefully not insulting a volunteer here as I appreciate all the volunteer efforts that go on in the club. However, it`s apparent whoever is working on it could do with some support to make things better.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:11

I think the poor communication line is becoming a bit of a go-to stick to beat the club with. How many folk are *really* influenced by things like social media when it comes to renewing a season ticket?

The fact of the matter is that compared to our two closest rivals, we`ve had an utterly underwhelming season whereas they`re both on the up. Both had their best seasons in years and years.

The fact of the matter is that if we were posting pishy cartoons and winding up the opposition whilst sat in a relegation battle you`d all be (rightly) calling us out on it.

It`s a results business and we`ve not had a great season. That`s the primary driver for sales and it`s salt in the wound when our two jakey cousins have momentum.

I`m sure the club could do things better, of course they could, but let`s keep the heid with the start of the season weeks and weeks away.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:12

So why not just let the fans know about the new strips being held a customs instead of saying they will out 2 weeks ago?
Itā€™s not the clubs fault but just put a message out to the fans telling them ffs!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:36

Quote:

Alter Ego, Tue 11 Jun 21:12

So why not just let the fans know about the new strips being held a customs instead of saying they will out 2 weeks ago?
Itā€™s not the clubs fault but just put a message out to the fans telling them ffs!

This is very true, if true.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 21:47

Tickets last season were on sale 30th April, pretty sure this seasons were not put on sale until the 10th or 11th May.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 22:10

Quote:

Rusty Shackleford, Tue 11 Jun 21:11

I think the poor communication line is becoming a bit of a go-to stick to beat the club with. How many folk are *really* influenced by things like social media when it comes to renewing a season ticket?

The fact of the matter is that compared to our two closest rivals, we`ve had an utterly underwhelming season whereas they`re both on the up. Both had their best seasons in years and years.

The fact of the matter is that if we were posting pishy cartoons and winding up the opposition whilst sat in a relegation battle you`d all be (rightly) calling us out on it.

It`s a results business and we`ve not had a great season. That`s the primary driver for sales and it`s salt in the wound when our two jakey cousins have momentum.

I`m sure the club could do things better, of course they could, but let`s keep the heid with the start of the season weeks and weeks away.

I don`t think you appreciate what I`m saying. Take for example the Euros piece. We want to sell lots of tickets and make lots of money. However, the dedicated website STILL does not have details of timings for the day. The first game is literally days away. To find out the times you have to go to the main DAFC website and even that only got updated yesterday after someone on here queried it. That`s maybe not bad if you`re a Pars fan but what if you`re just a local who doesn`t follow the Pars? It`s poor.

We also have inaccessible websites meaning at a minimum we annoy users trying to find information or make purchases and at worst actively exclude some of our disabled fans. Again, it`s poor.

I`m not interested daft cartoons but where`s the sales pitch? How hard would it be to get some players encouraging people to buy tickets? It seems to be suggested the strips are delayed. If that`s the case why not say this and encourage people into the shop to get some Father`s day mugs, badges, scarves or whatever instead?

We`ve got all these great assets but it`s almost as if we don`t care or think we`re a massive business where the products sell themselves. Apple we are not.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 11 Jun 23:37

Yeah on reflection I totally get all that and agree with you šŸ‘
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 00:12

Wee team still under 1300 sold!šŸ˜²šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 01:09

Somebody tell P further up the thread that he`s on the wrong forum. He said he bought a Bairns season ticket!!! Wonder how he managed to infiltrate. Falkirk spies everywhere. They`ll be trying all the dirty tricks to get revenge, mark my words.

By the way, got my season ticket through my letterbox a fortnight ago. Can`t wait to renew hostilities with you know hoo.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 10:18

Not bought any of my 3 yet this season. Had by this time last year. Heading to Euros and no need to rush as there was no reason too. As it stands Iā€™m not buying one for myself this year for the first time in years.

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 12:21

Quote:

Quote:

F*lkirk only have 3 stands 2 for them so understandable they are selling theirs quicker.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein PƤckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 12:50

Add another one to our total - just renewed. I`d hate to come on here on a Saturday night and not be able to pass an opinion.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 13:51

wee eck wrote:

> Add another one to our total - just renewed. I`d hate to come
> on here on a Saturday night and not be able to pass an opinion.
>
>

Could you at least give it a go? šŸ˜‰

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 14:18

Another 4 bought this morning.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 14:24

I`ve got to admit, the parsman1885, it`s guys like you who inspire me. It would be a pretty dull forum if we all agreed or didn`t feel the need to express an opinion.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 15:32

wee eck wrote:

> I`ve got to admit, the parsman1885, it`s guys like you who
> inspire me. It would be a pretty dull forum if we all agreed or
> didn`t feel the need to express an opinion.
>
>

Glad to be your inspiration. I was only kidding with my tongue firmly in cheek, sorry if it offended you. If you didnā€™t post on this forum, it would be a much quieter place.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 15:57

No offence taken, parsman.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 12 Jun 19:07

Purchased ma wee bit of heaven in the NW for another year for me and my Grandson. Cā€™mon the Pars.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars For Europe  
Date:   Sun 16 Jun 11:19

Wondering if at the strip launch event next Saturday the club shop will also be open or tickets could be renewed at the stall for shirt sales?

Website ticket renewal when also trying to renew your kids ticket is impossible (as far as I can see). You canā€™t add to basket and join them to allow the Under 12 purchase.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sun 16 Jun 11:53

I decided to buy a ticket after thinking what would I do on Saturday afternoons. I just hope I get more excited than I did last season!

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 16 Jun 12:19

You`re in Alloa. Spend Saturday on the Alloa Supermarket Sweep as you visit Tesco, ASDA, Aldi, Lidl, Co-op and Morrisons whilst questioning how Alloa has managed this much choice in such a small town.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: p4r5f4n  
Date:   Thu 20 Jun 17:06

Bought mine today. Very pleased to find I got a 15% discount with my armed forces discount card. If youā€™re a serving member or a veteran itā€™s a great deal.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
Ā© 2021-- DAFC.net