DAFC.net
Home 27 August 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Otto
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 22:02

Feel sorry for the guy as his best position is midfield then asked to cover at the back due to the clubs problems signing a CB to cover… I’m sure he will be away once a decent offer comes in and on decent money aswell plus playing in his position he should be?

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Otto
Topic Originator: FA1968  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 22:04

Unfortunately it’s a no brainier for the boy if the club accept an offer.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: d3monstrate  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 22:09

His value is only going to go down playing with the rest of that team...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 22:10

Yep and if I was him I would be asking questions? And I don’t blame the management at all… this is the Germans and Cooks problem.

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 22:14

Asking questions but not of mcpake?

The board gave mcpake the wages for a new striker and he’s blown it on a 2 year deal for a guy who is made of chocolate. After a season where a number of players had numerous injuries too, you couldn’t make this up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if KRH is looking for an exit too….its comical how mcpake is trying to fudge him into a terrible formation and wanee de ring why he’s not in the game.

Shame no one seems to want the other dross mcpake has saddled us with for at least another season, we’re the suckers again it seems.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 22:17

Anyone making an offer for him after watching the first goal has more money than sense - absolutely rinsed by a part timer 😂

KRH is not as good as being talked up on here either……oh for the days of a Cardle Gibson or Hammill!

Post Edited (Tue 16 Jul 22:18)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 23:28

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 16 Jul 22:17

Anyone making an offer for him after watching the first goal has more money than sense - absolutely rinsed by a part timer 😂

KRH is not as good as being talked up on here either……oh for the days of a Cardle Gibson or Hammill!

Lord, the days of watching jojo, Graham and Gibson just terrorising teams, swapping wing, movement all behind an actual striker in Kirk who know what being a striker meant.

Doubt a single member of our team would get into that 11
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jealous Furniture  
Date:   Tue 16 Jul 23:33

Graham Bayne would be our best player these days

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Wed 17 Jul 02:01

Quote:

Jealous Furniture, Tue 16 Jul 23:33

Graham Bayne would be our best player these days

These strikers couldn’t lace Baynes boots
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net