DAFC.net
Home 28 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 McFake out!
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 16:57

Time is up. Football has been horrendous for months! Fans are being short changed.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away

Post Edited (Sat 28 Sep 17:00)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: McFake out!
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 16:59

Not going to happen. The main investors don’t care what league we are in. They won’t waste money getting rid of the management team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 16:59

Agree !

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 17:06

SAP PAR, they are surely more likely to get offer they can take and save face if we are a Championship club? Nobody is going to pay the money they`ll want if we are in League One.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SAP PAR  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 17:12

We are worth the square root of feck all no matter what league we are in 😀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 17:43

Some of mcpakes signings have effectively salted the earth for the next guy, well for this season anyway.

It’s looking like yet another poor transfer window by the looks of it. The goalkeeper looks like a crock same as last season, left back has gone from strongest position to weakest as we signed someone who looks meh and we’re still playing players every week who contribute nothing but running about.

Mcpakes no money excuse doesn’t wash now either, he’s just been p1ss poor in the market.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 17:48

we cant even defend corners ,Sorry but Mehmet simply doesnt come of his line at corners ,
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 17:59

None of the corners they scored from today were down to Mehmet, neither of those crosses were his for the taking. The first was lowish towards the penalty box, the second was way beyond the back post. Those were for the defence to claim but they didn’t.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 18:07

Quote:

dd23, Sat 28 Sep 17:59

None of the corners they scored from today were down to Mehmet, neither of those crosses were his for the taking. The first was lowish towards the penalty box, the second was way beyond the back post. Those were for the defence to claim but they didn’t.

second one he should be coming for ,toomem to the spot
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NMCmassive  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 18:18

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 28 Sep 17:43

Some of mcpakes signings have effectively salted the earth for the next guy, well for this season anyway.

It’s looking like yet another poor transfer window by the looks of it. The goalkeeper looks like a crock same as last season, left back has gone from strongest position to weakest as we signed someone who looks meh and we’re still playing players every week who contribute nothing but running about.

Mcpakes no money excuse doesn’t wash now either, he’s just been p1ss poor in the market.

The boy at left back who wasn’t playing today?

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 18:36

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 28 Sept 17:43

I wouldn`t have minded if they ran about but none of them did until the last 5 minutes. None made an out ball for the guy on the ball.

I predicted us to be favourites for the drop at the start of the season. We aren`t even in October and I`ve seen nothing from any of this lot to change my mind. These are all of mcpakes players and unfortunately he carries the can for the guff they serve up on a Saturday.

Most of these guys will struggle to stay full time if they continue this lackluster standards over the course of the season. Mcpake wanted backed they gave him funds and the guys he has signed are just as bad as the ones we already have. If you give him another transfer window I fear we will be lumbered withe some of this lot for a few more years.

It takes no talent to run about and we didn`t do that today until it was too late.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 18:47

Nmc he wasn’t but when he’s played he’s not a patch on even otoo at left back.

Who has mcpake signed who is capable of playing at top end championship level?

Otoo? Who else?

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 18:53

Every single one of those imposters who fill the bench (barring the players obviously) needs to go! We have been rotten for far too long - The only way we can change is a full sweep out from Manager to coaches to the Chief Scout who doesn’t scout all need to go and start afresh with a new manager and his own choice of people! Obviously it won’t happen since Cook et al think the sun shines out of McPakes butt!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 20:21

They were crap. We were crap. That’s a crap defeat. Nothing between the 2 teams on the day except we didn’t defend at 2 corners. Didn’t defend at the front post for the first one then we were bullied to the point a we’re standing directly in front of the goalkeeper who surprisingly hadn’t moved from his position.
What happened at the second one, I’m not 100% sure but looked like it Mehmet was stuck on his line as the ball went to the back post. Shocking. Terrible stuff.
Too slow in possession. I’m struggling to take very much positive from today.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 20:24

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 28 Sep 18:47

Nmc he wasn’t but when he’s played he’s not a patch on even otoo at left back.

Who has mcpake signed who is capable of playing at top end championship level?

Otoo? Who else?

I think you’re letting your blinkers get in the way again.

We were never going to be signing someone as good as Josh Edward’s. We’ve developed him into the player he is. We are signing someone we can hopefully develop again. Ngwenya certainly seems to fit that mould.

Having Otoo being able to step in there as a 3rd alternative isn’t a bad position to be in.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 20:46

Quote:

NMCmassive, Sat 28 Sep 20:21

They were crap. We were crap. That’s a crap defeat. Nothing between the 2 teams on the day except we didn’t defend at 2 corners. Didn’t defend at the front post for the first one then we were bullied to the point a we’re standing directly in front of the goalkeeper who surprisingly hadn’t moved from his position.
What happened at the second one, I’m not 100% sure but looked like it Mehmet was stuck on his line as the ball went to the back post. Shocking. Terrible stuff.
Too slow in possession. I’m struggling to take very much positive from today.

Queens Park weren’t crap..
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 20:53

QP …..and I am being kind here , were ….. basic. There for the taking and we failed… why ? Because they have a manager with nous and we don’t….

Post Edited (Sat 28 Sep 20:54)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: king lad  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 21:06

Ngwenya has been absolutely fine for the most part when he`s played. Then again some of our fans thought Josh Edwards wasn`t good enough with 10+ goal contributions last season at Left wing back in a team that was totally inept going forward.

I can`t remember the last time I sat through a 90 minutes watching the pars thinking "wow that was entertaining attacking football". Certainly there were extenuating circumstances last year with the number of injuries, but between being dreadful in the league cup group and the horrid start to the league campaign as well as the negative football there`s really nothing left to fall back on with the manager.

Thanks for getting us back to the championship at the first time of asking but it feels like McPake has taken us as far as he can.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 21:15

Almost every game under JM is the same. After 15 mins you just know it’s going to be another bore fest. Sure there have been the odd exceptions…….like the Rovers game…..why can’t we start every home game like that ? On the front foot…..it’s baffling. Today was the usual dross and you always get the feeling that the opposition will score….and when they do…. Well it’s usually game over..

I know that it is 18 months or so since we lost a game after going ahead but when was the last time we came from a goal down to win ? Patrick away last season ? But it is few and far between.

What an opportunity we missed in 2014.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 28 Sep 21:19

You know we are crap when our main striker is back making tackles at our own box.
The players look visibly frustrated with our tactics.
McCann is clearly better on the left side and Hosler clearly better on the right but they both played out of position in the second half.
Every fan could see we only started making a real effort only after we scored.
Until then it looked lackluster and the same guff we’ve been subjected to for months.
On top of that the team have lost the backing from the NW corner for other reasons than football.
It’s all going pear shaped and I think the manager needs to go.
He’s a nice guy but stubborn and doesn’t seem to realise we can’t dictate a football match with the players we have.
We have to go head to head with other teams and adapt.
Today was totally disheartening.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net