DAFC.net
Home 01 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DADSC AGM: Monday 7pm
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Sun 29 Sep 14:35

The Annual General Meeting of Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) will take place at 7pm on Monday 30 September 2024 (NB that`s tomorrow!) in the Boardroom at KDM East End Park. The Agenda and the Trustees` Report and Accounts for 2023/24 have been sent to members.

After the AGM there will be discussion on recent events, including an update on the First Floor Access Project and on DADSC`s finances.

Non-members of DADSC are welcome to attend and to take part in the discussions, but in a non-voting capacity.

There will also be an opportunity for any DADSC members (or those who wish to become members) to stand for election as Trustees - there are only 5 members currently willing to be Trustees for 2024/25, which is the minimum number of Trustees for DADSC to legally transact any business. Please notify me by email before the AGM if this might be of interest to you (click on "Stanza" for address).

For those who cannot attend in person, attendance is also possible by Zoom - anyone wishing to do this should contact me by email by 12 noon tomorrow, and I will supply the link.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 8000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: DADSC AGM: Monday 7pm
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Mon 30 Sep 11:17

Bump!

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 8000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net