DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Coral Eclipse
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Tue 3 Jul 11:41

Will be down at Sandown Park for the Coral Eclipse this weekend.

Anyone got any views on it. Hard to look past Masar after his Derby win. Have a soft-spot for Roaring Lion and also interesting to see that Saxon Warrior's name is still in the hat as of now!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Coral Eclipse
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 4 Jul 21:44

Just been on ATR that Saxon Warrior will be run out on the morning and they'll make a decision as late as possible as to whether it runs.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: preston par  
Date:   Thu 5 Jul 11:48

Noticed he was still in a few days ago and stuck £10 on him on Betfair Exchange at 30/1. Apparently he has been declared now so wouldn't mind that coming in!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Thu 5 Jul 13:09

Saxon Warrior's run at the Curragh last week might be a slight worry. I've gone for Roaring Lion if the favourite gets beaten. Enjoy your day.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 5 Jul 13:34

I might not have been able to resist the 30/1 but I don't think it'll hack this distance and nothing that's run in the Irish Derby in the last 21 years has ever won the Eclipse.

I can't get away from Masar and Roaring Lion either but my gambling has been woeful recently.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 6 Jul 19:03

Masar out. Roaring Lion now favourite!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net