DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Euro 21 Betting
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 1 Jun 00:57

Anyone got any early shouts for the Euros?

Sky Bet seem to be offering a large price on Slovakia to finish bottom of their group so I've gone for:

Slovakia @ 1.83

Last Place Finish
Euro 2020 Group E - SPA/SWE/POL/SLO

Mon 20:00

Hungary @ 1.25

Last Place Finish
Euro 2020 Group F - HUN/POR/FRA/GER

Finland @ 1.57

Last Place Finish
Euro 2020 Group B - DEN/FIN/BEL/RUS

Italy @ 1.53

Winner
Euro 2020 Group A - TUR/ITA/WAL/SWI

Italy haven't been gubbing many teams but they've been quite consistent. I don't see Hungary, Finland or Slovakia doing too much in the tournament and the above pays 5.52.

I've had a nibble at Spain and Italy to win the tournament but that's more with a view to trading out for a free bet on them hopefully.

Also had a win Group acca as follows:

Euro 2020 Group A - Group A Winner

Italy1.50

Euro 2020 Group B - Group B Winner

Belgium1.72

Euro 2020 Group C - Group C Winner

Netherlands1.36

Euro 2020 Group D - Group D Winner

England1.33

Euro 2020 Group E - Group E Winner

Spain1.30

Prices have drifted a bit now and you can get 6.25 for the above now.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Euro 21 Betting
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Tue 1 Jun 18:25

Not had a good look yet but think Netherlands might struggle-watched them lose 4-2 to Turkey in their opening World Cup qualifier. Their squad doesn`t look that good on paper to me. They also drew with Northern Ireland and Bosnia and lost to Mexico last year.Scotland can give them a confidence boost tomorrow though :) Ukraine topped their group and went unbeaten in qualifying in a group with Portugal and Serbia so maybe an outside bet to win that group?

4/6 on Scotland not to qualify looks generous too?

France look the team to beat again particularly if De Bruyne doesn`t make it.Dare I say England being at home gives them a squeak too.

Some strange results in the Euros over the years with Denmark, Greece etc with that in mind my bonkers bet might be each way on Turkey who apart from the Netherlands victory also pumped Norway 3-0 , got a 3 all draw away in Germany and are top of their World Cup qualifying table.

Will monitor the internationals this week and make my selections at the start of next and put them up.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 1 Jun 19:09

I swithered on taking Scotland not to qualify but we've beaten the Czech Republic the last couple of times we played them and if we could sneak something against Croatia could we go through as one of the third placed qualifiers?

They are our last game and could potentially be qualified by then and even if they haven't they lost to Slovenia and struggled to put Cyprus away in a game they dominated but won one nil. I might be being unusually optimistic about Scotland but qualifying in third isn't an outrageous possibility.

I get your point about the Dutch and the Ukraine but the Dutch have also had some decent results against Italy and Spain and also beat England in their playoff which I thought was a very good result. Ukraine did well to top their group but I thought they rode their luck a bit in some games and wasn't sure if they would have enough to beat the Dutch to the top of the group although I might well be wrong.

I fancy England to do well too but I think if they win their group then they must meet one of France, Germany or Portugal in the quarters and I don't fancy taking them at their current odds. There isn't much scope for the price to come in and then trade out for a free bet.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 1 Jun 19:30

Sounds like you have done your homework more than me. I haven`t even looked at the draw yet but will do in the coming days. Any thoughts on top goalscorer? Lukaku at 7/1 appeals after a good season. Benzema is a big price and has a point to prove but depends on if he starts or not.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 1 Jun 21:34

I've probably given you a good indicator as to what to avoid 🤣

I'd go with that. I think it's almost impossible to look past Lukaku. Russia, Finland and Czech Republic appear to have the leakiest defences and Russia and Finland are in Belgium's group and Belgium should progress.

I think Kane has to be a shout as well but they're the obvious two.

Tried to have a look at longer prices and I'd be tempted to look at some of the Spanish team on the exchange. Torres is 38. Moreno is 55 and Oyarzabal is 67 on bet365. Some could be worth a look ew?

Christian Erickson is 110 and could be a back to lay.

Similar to you I'm not sure if Benzama will get a lot of game time but you would expect France to progress fairly deep.

Diogo Jota has been scoring in WC qualifying and the Nations League so might be a look at 46 but Ronaldo tends to dominate their side and the group is tricky.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 1 Jun 21:41

Forgot I'd used a five quid free bet on:

Sun 20:00

Over 1.5 goals in every Italy, Belgium, England & Spain group fixture @ 23.00

RequestABet Specials Euro 2020

And thought the following was worth a shout:

Belgium, England and Italy to win their group & Kane and Lukaku to score 3+ goals each @ 8.50

Multiple Team RequestABet Euro 2020

Although just a straight ew bet on Lukaku top scorer might be a better shout.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 2 Jun 21:10

I might be retracting what I said about the Dutch!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 2 Jun 21:17

Caught some of Austria tonight too and they look decent in spells when they have possession . Speculative punt on the Dutch not to qualify at 12/1.

[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Wed 2 Jun 23:02

I'm hoping their performance tonight was just down to the fact it was a friendly as there was no intensity what so ever and their competitive performances and results have been better.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc111  
Date:   Thu 3 Jun 18:41

Quote:

parathletic, Tue 1 Jun 19:30

Sounds like you have done your homework more than me. I haven`t even looked at the draw yet but will do in the coming days. Any thoughts on top goalscorer? Lukaku at 7/1 appeals after a good season. Benzema is a big price and has a point to prove but depends on if he starts or not.

If you have skybet, they are giving you £3 for every goal your players scores when you bet £10 outright or £10 e/w on the top scorer market. Seems a decent promotion
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 14 Jun 18:37

England -1 @11/10 for Friday to soften the blow? Seems generous

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 14 Jun 19:12

Belgium -1.5 on the Asian Handicap is 3.4. I was looking at maybe doubling that with England -1.5 or possibly -2.5 on the Asian Line.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 14 Jun 21:18

Have gone for a few bets:

Hungary v Portugal - Match Odds

Portugal1.44

Italy v Switzerland - Match Odds

Italy1.60

Denmark v Belgium - Match Odds

Belgium2.00

Hungary v France - Match Odds

France1.33

Stake:

Next:

Portugal1.44

Italy v Switzerland - Match Odds

Italy1.60

Denmark v Belgium - Handicap Match Result

Belgium (-1.0)3.75

Hungary v France - Match Odds

France1.33

Finland v Belgium - Match Odds

Belgium
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net