DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Cobra Lawn Mower for Sale
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sun 24 Apr 19:54

Cobra MX46SPE Corded, Self Propelled Electric Mower.

As New, Used Twice, Genuine Reason for Sale, Two Year Warranty.

£240. Cheapest Online Price, £286.

Tel. 01383 723958

Eta - New Price £200.

Not your average Sunday League player.

Post Edited (Thu 26 May 14:17)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Cobra Lawn Mower for Sale
Date:   Sat 21 May 21:58

New Bargain Offer Price £200. Still as new, twice used.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad123  
Date:   Tue 14 Jun 13:24

Hi GG, would you take £160 for it? Appreciate it`s a bit lower than what you are looking for but is probably all I could afford at the moment.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 19 Jun 13:43

Quote:

parsmad123, Tue 14 Jun 13:24

Hi GG, would you take £160 for it? Appreciate it`s a bit lower than what you are looking for but is probably all I could afford at the moment.

Hi Parsmad, just seen your post. Give me a phone this evening after 7 pm and we can discuss it. I`m sure you`ll want to come and see it before parting with any cash. 🙂

Eta. You can call me any evening this week, apart from Wednesday, Parsmad. I'm going to meet my new pal, James McPake. 🙂 01383 723958

Post Edited (Mon 20 Jun 06:15)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 1 Jul 06:17

I haven`t heard from Parsmad123, so I assume he/she is no longer interested.

For transparency, the "genuine reason for sale" is that I have quite a steep slope on my rear lawn and the mower`s rear wheels do not get enough traction and tend to slip, even when mowing uphill diagonally. I contacted the seller with a view to returning it but was told they can`t offer a refund as the mower has been used and is not faulty.

I`ve gone back to using my old Flymo, which does the job but I`m not getting any younger and thought a self propelled mower would make life easier. It`s a dawdle on my flat front lawn. A friend of mine has offered to modify the rear wheels but I`m fairly sure that would invalidate the warranty, so I would prefer to sell it - a brand new machine at a bargain price. 🙂

I`m off on holiday this weekend but if anyone is genuinely interested, please leave your name and number on my answer machine and I`ll call you when I get back.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net