DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Tractors
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 2 May 12:59

My Massey Ferguson is running on empty. Can anyone recommend a good tractor website?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Tractors
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Mon 2 May 13:26

Quote:

wee eck, Mon 2 May 12:59

My Massey Ferguson is running on empty. Can anyone recommend a good tractor website?

Cornhub
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Mon 2 May 13:29

Rumour has it he was looking for a Claas Dominator. Which apparently is a combine harvester not a tractor.
If this is true then it was some S&M filth he was looking at.

I tried searching Class Dominator and it still comes up with combine harvesters, I have a sneaky suspicion he is a liar.

Post Edited (Mon 02 May 13:32)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 2 May 13:43

It sounds like what you`re looking is for plough-hard.com, a website dedicating to getting the most out of your mechanical plough.

Before getting into hardcore corn growing, it`s important you`ve researched how to give a good ploughing. All good corn starts with a good, solid plough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Mon 2 May 13:58

His wife was really supportive, but they usually are in public. I think he should be expecting a John Deere letter from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ipswichpar  
Date:   Mon 2 May 15:51

Good darts to all above 👍

I was expecting some story of getting send a dodgy link which he clicked on by accident so it was surprisingly refreshing to have him admit he was looking at absolute filth in his own work place off his own back.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net