DAFC.net
Home 24 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Hurrah
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Mon 31 Dec 19:51

About time middle lane hoggers got done and recognition that driving too slow can be as dangerous as driving too fast

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Hurrah
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Tue 1 Jan 00:27

Sorry Raymie but for some reason I can't get that link to work no matter what I do and it was causing a problem on the app so I had to delete the link.
I did find this which I think is the same story for ye though.
https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/watch-as-middle-lane-hogger-is-caught-on-m4-in-reading/

Admin

Post Edited (Tue 01 Jan 00:31)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Tue 1 Jan 00:36

Interestingly the driver was doing 66mph so few would have been overtaking him no matter what lane they were in.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 1 Jan 01:31

All I can say is, you should try driving in Thailand! I have been driving on my international licence over here for the past 3 weeks and it is absolutely mental. People overtake from all angles, there appears to be no speed limit and if you include the scooter drivers without helmets carrying a couple of passengers (often children), it is little wonder that there have been nearly 200 road deaths in the past three days... yes, THREE DAYS!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/31/almost-200-die-in-three-days-on-thailands-roads-as-holiday-carnage-returns

Post Edited (Tue 01 Jan 01:32)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net