DAFC.net
Home 25 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Ben & Finlay Challenge Cup 2019
Topic Originator: Snevets  
Date:   Thu 8 Aug 23:21

Our annual Police v Fire fundraiser takes place at New Bayview, Methil (thanks to EFFC) on Sunday 11 August with a 1pm kick off. The purpose of the game is to raise funds for a development program for my 11-year-old twin boys who are non-verbal and have severe autism and a learning disability.

Delighted that ex-Pars Andy Tod and Mark McCulloch, both now members of Fife's Finest, will be playing in this over-35's fixture. Pleased that we are at Bayview too as it completes our circuit of Fife's senior grounds and I was stationed at Methil in 2010 when my wee boys were diagnosed.

Be great if some of you could come along, admission is free and the bar will be open if you want to escape the rain (and the football!)

COYP!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net