DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Mental health
Topic Originator: pars no1  
Date:   Mon 23 Dec 22:39

Hi just a quick question about the mental health meetings and first aid that was done recently. Was this organised by the club or volunteers using the function rooms?

The reason I ask is I suffer badly with mental health just now. But I have won the directors tickets through the lifeline for next weekend. If this is run by the club it’s something I’d like to talk to them about. Cheers in advance.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Mental health
Topic Originator: Kaiser Chief  
Date:   Tue 24 Dec 08:01

The mental health sessions were run voluntarily by DAFC's Mental Health Ambassador, Eddie Martin supported by me on behalf of the Board. I'd be more than happy to chat about it further Pars no1 on Saturday. Look forward to meeting you then. You can contact me before then on andrew@dafc.co.uk if you prefer.

Drew Main

Post Edited (Tue 24 Dec 08:11)
[IP address logged]
 Re: Mental health
Topic Originator: pars no1  
Date:   Tue 24 Dec 08:31

I have emailed you drew Cheers
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net