DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 UB07
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 10:02

Isn't it about time these fannies gave it a rest? They seem to have spray painted every roundabout in town with this nonsense. If it's not spray paint then it's some crappy sticker or pasted on poster. Whoever is distributing this crap should be issued with a clean up fine.

Pars fans also in on it with North West stickers starting to appear.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: UB07
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 10:48

What does this UB07 represent?

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: helensburghpar  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 10:53

Rangers ultra group. Union Bears. Sick of looking at their crap as well. Many bus shelters and roundabouts covered in stupid stickers or spray paint all over Fife

Post Edited (Thu 24 Dec 11:00)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 11:12

They've painted all round Duloch and Pitcorthie over the past few days. Absolute cretins.

At least the stickers wash away.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 12:54

Is that the same lot who ambushed some of our young lads at ibrox a few years ago and stole their drum.
I can never understand anyone who doesn`t support their local team, there must be something lacking in their mentality.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 13:03

Small folk that need to join the biggest gang they can
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 13:21

They are all over fife, both them and equivalent Celtic ones. Council are forever at taxpayers expense sorting out various spray painting by these neds too, costs absolute fortunes

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 16:47

Maybe I'm getting a bit Victor Meldrew but I really don't get it. I googled it and found a grown woman saying she goes up to a Virgin box and puts UB07 stickers on it every time someone scrapes it off. A grown woman with a child!

Plenty Celtic ones too but it I've not seen any Celtic spray paint.

I can understand the not supporting the local team. I'd do my best to make my son support the Pars even if we didn't live in Dunfermline. What I don't get is people who choose to support the OF when there are no connections whatsoever. Maybe it's to fit in with the kids at school.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 17:17

Just assumed they were bragging about their unemployment benefit status 🤷🏻‍♂️

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 18:26

Useless Bigots the 07 is how many brain cells they have

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 21:14

is the 07 the amount of seasons they have been in existence

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 21:45

Lol par

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 22:00

And yet when that Banksy fellow goes around desecrating bus stops and alleyway walls with his hackneyed sketches he gets lauded. Once again its one rule for a middle class luvvie and another for working class bigoted delinquents.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 24 Dec 23:02

Don't think you can compare proper graffiti with some scrawls of "UB07" on road signs or faded, peeling stickers on lamp posts.

Not a big fan of Banksy but it's supposed to be thought provoking. The only thought that I am provoked to think when I see "UB07" is "why?" quickly followed by "idiots" then "tax payer paying to get this sorted" and finally "scummy b******".
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 25 Dec 07:28

These spray can scholars are merely holding a mirror up to ourselves with their art. If these pieces make you think and ask questions such as why then they are doing as they were intended. All good art should engage the viewer in such a manner.
I agree with some of the things that have just been said, but the reductive quality of the facture contextualises the the eloquence of these pieces. It should also be added that the optical suggestions of the purity of the lines makes resonant the accessibility of the work. Seldom has a spray can been used to such devestating effect to give insight into the human condition.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Fri 25 Dec 12:02

Whoever is doing it is obviously pretty dumb. There’s a bit up the top of Pitreavie industrial estate where there has been a graffiti argument with the Celtic equivalent. You can see where they’ve sprayed the spelling mistakes out and everything. It’s really embarrassing and is totally scaffing the whole of Dunfermline up. I think if they’re caught then they’re fair game for a kick in. Morons.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 25 Dec 12:06

All across the central belt unfortunately. Manky mob everywhere.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Fri 25 Dec 14:47

Prefer UB40 to be honest.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 26 Dec 13:06

Their Celtic equivalents have spray painted one of the bridges on the A92 and then the entrance sign to Cowdenbeath and various signs have been plastered with fairly large UB and UC stickers and spray paint. Good to see the bigot brothers remain active even on Christmas day.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Sat 26 Dec 19:39

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Sun 27 Dec 19:01

I'm positve theres stuff painted on our ground aswell or there was at some point. You see it on the wooden fence at the away end to the rear of the stadium as you walk along the cycle path
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net