DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DAFC flag for funeral
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Sun 14 Mar 09:15

This is taken from a Facebook post by a woman called Nicole Marie White. Can anyone help or offer any advice?

"Hello there, I hope this is allowed, I don't know where else to try.

I live in Bristol, England but my Pops (Grandad) was born in Dunfermline and supported DAFC all his life. He has recently passed away and I have been trying like mad to find a DAFC flag to be draped over his coffin for the funeral but have had no luck. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction? I have contacted DAFC online shop so hopefully will hear back from them, but is there anywhere else I can try? I know that it would have meant the world to him ❤ Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks in advance."
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: DAFC flag for funeral
Topic Originator: Kaiser Chief  
Date:   Sun 14 Mar 09:21

Thanks for the heads up Neil, I'll see what I can do.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Sun 14 Mar 09:28

Not ideal but if nothing else comes off it`s easy enough to get a black and white striped or chequered flag on Ebay-although obviously no club crest. I think you can customise them as well if you look around.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dunfermline-Black-And-White-Striped-5ft-x-3ft-150cm-x-90cm-Flag/360503983170?hash=item53efb63c42:g:K74AAOSwrIpcolsR

Post Edited (Sun 14 Mar 09:35)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 14 Mar 09:45

Hopefully Kaiser can pull something out the bag for her!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Sun 14 Mar 10:08

I`ve got one, but it`s from the cup final that we lost to Celtic

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net