DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Matt Lucas
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Fri 17 Jun 14:11

Not seen him for years, and he is a lot littler since his Little Britain days, amazing weight loss.

Watched his search for his roots last night, a family in 1930’s Germany. His grandmother escaped to England before it was too late, others sought safety in the Netherlands. One even rented a room for a while with Anne Frank’s family and is mentioned in her diary. Their fate was sealed when the German Army invaded. One bright spot when he found out someone made it to Uruguay.

Related the story well, aided by amazing researchers, and him and his mum are a bit of a double act themselves.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Matt Lucas
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Fri 17 Jun 19:48

Long time since I have watched this programme, glad I never missed this episode, quite heartbreaking to hear what happened to his relations.

His Gran must have been some character!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net