DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Hi guys
Topic Originator: rawpars  
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 11:45

I hope you are all liking my posts from my new channel on YouTube the daily RODCAST

Just a bit about myself.ive Been a life long pars fan and l left Dunfermline in 1989 to become a Butlins Redcoat
.I`ve worked with many other acts and my favourite is Bert Allan.

I`m currently getting help with my mental health at the moment and I`m having a dreadful time at my work. I decided five days ago to start my own channel as it is helping my mental health and l just love making people laugh.

I hope you all like it and you are all getting help through these troubled times.

Regards

Rawpars

If anyone has any ideas how to grow my channel please reply any help is much appreciated.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Hi guys
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 14:33

Hope you get your mental health sorted.
I liked your presentation but I think the gratuitous swearing wasn`t neccessary. I don`t have a problem with swearing in context. It can enhance emotion.
It just wasnt needed in your material on this occasion.
Keep it up though. I hope it helps you.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 15:32

Thank you parrot .

Yes there will be some that l put up that will not have swearing in them.

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it.

Stay healthy.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 16:59

I`ve enjoyed them. Learn how to do links though! 😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 18:58

Love it Jake 89.

Do you want to be my P.A

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 19:06

I`m not going to lie to you, I obviously don`t share your sense of humour so don`t find your stuff funny.
Clearly others are liking it though and if it is helping your mental health that`s fantastic.
Keep it up, producing funny material can be hit and miss. Eventually you will work out what works and what doesn`t and produce content of a regular high quality.
Good luck.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: onandupthepars  
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 19:36

Fair comment sadindie, best to be honest and encouraging too.

Don`t be put off though rawpars, I share your kind of humour (the Mogg post still makes me laugh), but the number of likes on here won`t be any guide for you. You may have noticed I`ve posted quite a lot of stuff that was funny to me. Almost nil response. No matter, I enjoy doing it. It`s some sort of brain activity!

I think if you want to grow your channel, you`ll need to look beyond this forum, and get it out there somehow. Maybe create a bit of a funny biography about yourself. Some things that might resonate beyond the Pars family. Maybe even create a complete persona, sort of along the lines of Sid Snot, or the guy who Steve Coogan used to do, who had the catchphrase `Bag of shi*e.` I don`t mind a bit of swearing, but I don`t like much filth. Thanks again for the laughs so far, I`m watching out for your posts.

Post Edited (Wed 13 Jul 19:37)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 19:58

Quote:

rawpars, Wed 13 Jul 18:58

Love it Jake 89.

Do you want to be my P.A

What`s the pay like? 😉

Joking. I can barely organise myself let alone someone else!
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Wed 13 Jul 21:03

Thank you for all the comments and your right it`s better to be honest.

All stay healthy xx

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net