DAFC.net
Home 16 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Virgin Media offer...
Topic Originator: bigkev  
Date:   Sun 17 Jul 21:31

So used to post on here a fair bit many years ago and recently spent more time lurking but thought I`d put this out there to see if it helps anyone!

My work has recently been given access to Virgin Media/O2 friends and family offers to share with others. I know my old man has saved upwards of £60 a month using these so thought I`d put the offer here if anyone is interested (and if it`s not allowed then I can delete)

Basically you`re getting 2 X TV boxes with all Sky sports, BT sports and sky movies, 1gig broadband (speed not download limit) (or 500mb if 1 gig not available), sky entertainment TV pack... Basically 90% the TV channels on sky, an unlimited O2 sim card and standard netflix all for £68 a month for 18 months... (£25 to O2 and £43 to Virgin)

I do get a referral fee for anyone signing up, just to be clear, but I just actually hope I can help a fellow pars fan tbh!

New customers only though!

It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches,
It only takes one match to burn a thousand trees.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net