DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 How much of an idiot am I?
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Tue 23 Aug 20:22

On a scale of 1 - 10. I took an extra shift at amazon as like many on here, money is tight. Get my usual THREE buses there, go and get started then get a message on my scanner to ask my to pop down to HR. So off I pop to them politely asking why I`m here. I tell them I`m doing an extra shift and they ask me to double check. And NOPE! I have clearly forgot to check as they were spot on.

So home I go, long walk to the park and ride and then a lengthy wait for the Kelty bus. At least I`ve got my tunes with me but it`s too warm to be walking with a big coat on.

Fudge my delightful life that just keeps getting better and better.

Take care people and come on you Pars!

Fekin idiot lol.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: How much of an idiot am I?
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Tue 23 Aug 20:57

Made me laugh Kozma .. wait till ye get to my age .. ye`ll wonder why ye opened the fridge door :-)

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Tue 23 Aug 21:22

Wish I’d known Kozma, I’ve got a mahoosive pile o ironing with your name on it 😂

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 23 Aug 21:47

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Tue 23 Aug 20:22

On a scale of 1 - 10. I took an extra shift at amazon as like many on here, money is tight. Get my usual THREE buses there, go and get started then get a message on my scanner to ask my to pop down to HR. So off I pop to them politely asking why I`m here. I tell them I`m doing an extra shift and they ask me to double check. And NOPE! I have clearly forgot to check as they were spot on.

So home I go, long walk to the park and ride and then a lengthy wait for the Kelty bus. At least I`ve got my tunes with me but it`s too warm to be walking with a big coat on.

Fudge my delightful life that just keeps getting better and better.

Take care people and come on you Pars!

Fekin idiot lol.

🙄

It`s bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Tue 23 Aug 23:23

Think we`ve all done similar, though for me it`s only gotten to the `oh **** it`s 7am,im going to be late` , grab a rapid shower only for it to dawn its my day off. Nothing worse
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 25 Aug 11:29

Is there a song title in this thread somewhere ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Qnp3D0G1A

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net