DAFC.net
Home 15 June 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DADSC RAFFLE - PARS JUMPER (£3 per Entry)
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Mon 20 May 12:12

DADSC is raffling this magnificent, machine-knitted jumper (mint condition, size about 42" chest.) The pattern is exactly the same on front and back, and the left sleeve has "LEISHMANS LIONS" on it.

We believe it was one of a limited edition about 30 years ago and it has never been worn, having been in Canada for most of the last three decades! The winner would be the envy of fellow Pars fans - and it might also make a great present as a Christmas jumper!

The DADSC raffle will be based on the National Lottery Bonus Ball. Each entry is only £3, and you can buy as many as you want (2 entries = £6; 3 entries = £9 etc.) If DADSC judges that insufficient entries have been bought, the raffle will not proceed and all money paid will be refunded.

When all 59 slots are taken it will be announced on this thread and each purchaser will be advised of a random number between 1 and 59. On the subsequent National Lottery draw date the winner will be the person whose allocated random number matches the Bonus Ball number.

If you want to take part in the raffle then follow the link below and pay £3 per entry. All proceeds will go to the DADSC First Floor Access Fund.
CARD PAYMENT PAGE

Post Edited (Mon 20 May 21:27)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: PARS JUMPER
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Mon 20 May 16:31

Nice although I`m currently leading the book about our time under calderwood and it refers to leishman lions as his livi side.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Mon 20 May 17:48

Leishman`s Lions - The Roaring Success Story, was the name of a book by Robert Frazer published in 1987.

I remember I had a jumper a bit like that, in the 80s, that my Auntie Irene knitted for me, down each sleeve it had "Ian Westwater" knitted into it
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 20 May 20:35

Originator: red-star-par like
Date: Mon 20 May 17:48

Leishman`s Lions - The Roaring Success Story, was the name of a book by Robert Frazer published in 1987.

Post Edited (Mon 20 May 20:37)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Mon 20 May 21:23

Into the valley the east end odyssey was the one I was on about. A good read if not done so already.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 21 May 10:21

Still tickets available for the raffle.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 8000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net