DAFC.net
Home 19 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Toddlers pars top
Topic Originator: bpdafc  
Date:   Thu 15 Apr 17:48

Lookin for a pars top for my grandson ages 18_24 months or 2 years, the club shop dont seem to do them that small anymore
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Toddlers pars top
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Fri 16 Apr 20:53

Bpdafc, the best person to ask would be Marvyn Stewart, Marv is the wonderful lady that set up Marvs Emporium to raise funds for the club during administration . They have a Facebook page.
Marv posts on here under the name Steaua.
If you put your post the football forum more people will see it as "Pars trading floor" doesn't get used much any more. Also try a "FAO Steaua" post on football forum, if Marv sees it she will reply

Hope this helps

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars232  
Date:   Wed 16 Jun 19:28

Bpdafc - are you still looking for a wee pars top? I have a tracksuit top which I think might be 1-2 years, I’m not sure as the sizing is really confusing. But you’re welcome to see it?

I’ll wait to see if you respond to this over the next day or 2, otherwise I’ll add a new post to see if someone can get a use of these :)

Post Edited (Wed 16 Jun 19:34)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bamba-Daft  
Date:   Wed 30 Jun 18:14

If he doesn’t get back to you soon I’d definitely be interested in that!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars232  
Date:   Mon 5 Jul 15:13

Aww sorry Bamba. As I hadn’t had a response I passed on to a friend’s neighbour.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net