DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 A Reason for celebration?
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 12 May 18:43

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-ship-song/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A Reason for celebration?
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 12 May 19:11

Wow that is quite a read Tenruh ... I will have to read it again to try and digest it all properly ... thanks for sharing

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Thu 13 May 09:17

Good grief. I told myself I wouldn`t click on that website again but I let myself down.
Buspass, don`t bother reading it again it is already well digested!

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Thu 13 May 09:55

If you want to see how far he's fallen, take a look at the guide to how comments should be made in the forum etiquette section that was obviously written some time ago including how you should always be respectful to people with different views and never use phrases like traitor and then read his recent articles where he can't stop calling people traitors and insulting people with a different perspective.

It's probably a good move for his own well being.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Thu 13 May 10:12

A psychologist could have a field day with that one.
Maybe it`s just an unhealthy man-crush on Salmond.
Maybe Sturgeon once sh*t in his begonias.
Maybe he is still reeling from the fact that the Commodore Amiga is no longer popular.
Either way, the boy needs help.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 13 May 11:36

600+ comments with 99% of them positive towards the blog , no bitterness there towards his contribution to the independence campaign.

Post Edited (Thu 13 May 13:06)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Thu 13 May 18:07

The last article on WoS has ended up in a cul-de-sac, where there is ultimately nobody left to blame but the Scottish electorate. Just over a week ago it said the ALBA list vote was being under reported as part of a unionist plot; now it transpires if anything the ALBA vote was being exaggerated by polls.

I can accept that Nicola Sturgeon is far from the astute politician she is described as in MSM; I too was unconvinced by some of her replies to the Salmond enquiry; I also concur that she has as much chance of leading Scotland to independence as Stevie Crawford has of leading the Pars into the top division. But she has just been returned with a healthy vote to lead the Holyrood parliament so she must be far more in tune with the Scottish public than WoS.

I think Tenruh that at present the Scottish people narrowly favour independence, but that they lack the commitment to fight tooth and nail for it. NS can be blamed for failing to put a sharp edge on the fight for independence but what she cannot be criticised for is failing to hold a referendum she could well have lost.

sammer
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net