DAFC.net
Home 24 July 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 06:21

Well Indy2 day has arrived. Hopefully, the weather doesn`t hamper enthusiasm.

Och never mind there`ll be another chance when Indy3 is promised.

Got to keep voting the SNP back in for more devolution......(and the big wages) slurp slurp slurp..



https://wingsoverscotland.com/now-the-traffic-lights-change/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 09:33

You should be glad you`ll never see Scotland independent Tenruh. It wouldn`t have been the country you were wanting it to be.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 09:59

How right you are , sold down the river.

Who would have thought 9 years ago Labour could possibly have got back in to Scotland ?

It gets worse , it's rumoured Sturgeon has plans to return.


https://yoursforscotlandcom.wordpress.com/2023/10/18/no-sign-of-life-recorded/

Post Edited (Thu 19 Oct 10:02)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 10:09

Well it was Sturgeon that led the SNP rout of Labour in Scotland. Your man Salmond could barely get over double figures when it came to SNP Westminster MPs. Anyway Sturgeon won`t be back, Labour are back, the SNP will have half as many MPs in a year or so and Alba will have none.
Again I`ll stress though Tenruh, you would not have been comfortable the direction an independent Scotland would have taken so you should be glad.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 10:39

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Thu 19 Oct 09:33

You should be glad you`ll never see Scotland independent Tenruh. It wouldn`t have been the country you were wanting it to be.


What, the United Kingdom? 🙄
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 10:47

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Thu 19 Oct 10:09

Well it was Sturgeon that led the SNP rout of Labour in Scotland. Your man Salmond could barely get over double figures when it came to SNP Westminster MPs. Anyway Sturgeon won`t be back, Labour are back, the SNP will have half as many MPs in a year or so and Alba will have none.
Again I`ll stress though Tenruh, you would not have been comfortable the direction an independent Scotland would have taken so you should be glad.


Not much I can argue with re the above.
The sad reality is the SNP have lost 50% of their vote , all due to the leadership removing the powers from the members. And putting nutters in charge.

As Salmond said, show you have a competent government and Independence will follow.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-unwritten-rules/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 11:13

I`d argue the Scottish Government IS competent despite thinking there`s often as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

There`s clear division in the party though, and it appears to mainly stem from LGBT issues. I`d argue the same fractures would appear no matter which party was looking at this issue.

Labour would be an absolute disaster for Scotland, as would the Tories.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 12:43

Gotta Laugh

https://youtu.be/9GucGI8XlR4?si=O_5TeY7_ZvQbBFP-

Post Edited (Thu 19 Oct 12:49)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 12:59

That`s about as funny as Mrs Brown`s Boys. Videos on the likes of Joe are funnier.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 14:49

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 19 Oct 12:43

Gotta Laugh

https://youtu.be/9GucGI8XlR4?si=O_5TeY7_ZvQbBFP-


You want to have serious debate regarding the SNP leadership and their values and indy attempts, yet resort to name calling and then videos like this 🤦🏻‍♂️ its like debating the colour of cheese with a 3 year old thats determined its purple!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 15:15

Quote:

Dave_1885, Thu 19 Oct 14:49

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 19 Oct 12:43

Gotta Laugh

https://youtu.be/9GucGI8XlR4?si=O_5TeY7_ZvQbBFP-


You want to have serious debate regarding the SNP leadership and their values and indy attempts, yet resort to name calling and then videos like this 🤦🏻‍♂️ its like debating the colour of cheese with a 3 year old thats determined its purple!


Don`t want any debate with you or anyone else regarding the SNPs lack of values and non existant effort towards independence, along with lining their own pockets. Bunch of traitors

I`m off to cast my vote....now there`s a laugh..

Post Edited (Thu 19 Oct 15:34)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 15:52

Gotta Laugh......

https://robinmcalpine.org/how-democracy-was-stripped-from-the-snp/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 17:29

Unionists must love all these anti-SNP rants.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 18:16

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 19 Oct 17:29

Unionists must love all these anti-SNP rants.


Unionist and Independence supporters all love all these anti-(nu)SNP facts.....cast your vote yet ?

Post Edited (Thu 19 Oct 18:18)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 18:25

How long are you going to keep this up, Tenruh? What`s your target audience on here? Are you going to stay bitter for the rest of your life? It`s not good for your health.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 19:19

Quote:

wee eck, Thu 19 Oct 18:25

How long are you going to keep this up, Tenruh? What`s your target audience on here? Are you going to stay bitter for the rest of your life? It`s not good for your health.


Hey Buddy, cool your jets, just scroll by if it`s not what you want to read...so simple surely.

It is a political forum BTW...

Post Edited (Thu 19 Oct 19:44)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 20:01

It`s a bit odd that the (Labour) leader is seemingly against freezing council tax (as announced this week) when just a few weeks ago the Labour party was warning the Scottish Government not to allow council tax increases. Do they want increases or not?! Labour don`t know if they`re coming or going 😂
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 20:09

OK, Tenruh, I`ll take your advice and ignore your posts in future.

Post Edited (Thu 19 Oct 20:10)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Thu 19 Oct 22:14

Quote:

jake89, Thu 19 Oct 20:01

It`s a bit odd that the (Labour) leader is seemingly against freezing council tax (as announced this week) when just a few weeks ago the Labour party was warning the Scottish Government not to allow council tax increases. Do they want increases or not?! Labour don`t know if they`re coming or going 😂


The problem isnt that the councils are underfunded, the problem is the councils are misusing the money on ridiculous projects, 3rd parties etc.

I drive the back road round Kelty from Cowden every day - for 6 months there has been work going on to extend the footpath to include a cycle path between the two towns, hired out to some external company at probably double, if not triple the cost…meanwhile, a mile down the road, after Kelty, its like a ravaged minefield with potholes and jumps in it. The amount of time, effort and tar gone in to widening the footpath would have been a lot less to bring the roads up to standard. Fifes roads are an absolute state these days and not just pot holes - half the lines are missing!

Then theres their great scheme of “free bulky uplifts” to avoid fly tipping - hundreds of items collected daily in the whole county at zero cost to the tax payer - but then they complain they have no money, when all other councils charge a fortune for the service.

And recycling centres aren’t even manned by the council these days, thats hired out to a 3rd party!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 06:15

The free bulky uplift was a Labour manifesto promise easy to make when you assume you are not going to get elected. Sadly, for Fife they did get elected by forming a coalition with the tories. An English funded partnership.
Sadly this is the way forward in Scotland with these partnerships to keep the independence parties out of power.
It`s already happened with the recent Ferrier by-election.
The Independence movement divided is the movement defeated.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 07:29

Would be good to stop driving a wedge in there then Tenruh???
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 07:55

Quote:

DBP, Fri 20 Oct 07:29

Would be good to stop driving a wedge in there then Tenruh???


Nahh, Alba are winning at least 1 seat next time! They are totally relevant
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 09:03

Dave, those cycle lanes are funded by the likes of Sustrans rather than the council. The council constantly bid for the funding as it`s a good way of saving on pavement maintenance too.

I worked for the council before and there`s no money, especially for social care. Every year the needs go up in this area but the money stays relatively static. Carers are risking their registrations and the wellbeing of people by cutting corners. The stories of council fatcats wasting money are somewhat out of date. Waste will still happen but council funding genuinely has been cut to the bone.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 09:11

Which is why I can`t support the council tax freeze. Surely if Scotland is the progressive, non Tory, everyone looking out for the vulnerable place we all like to kid ourselves on that it is then we`ll be happy for those who most afford it (band c and upwards) to chip in a bit more.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 09:38

Quote:

DBP, Fri 20 Oct 07:29

Would be good to stop driving a wedge in there then Tenruh???


Sorry but there`s no way someone putting up posts on a political forum is to blame for the split in the independence movement.

When a political party removes all the power`s the members enjoyed for their own financial gain , then try to jail a colleague on trumped up charges surely if you have any integrity you wouldn`t stand back and accept it?

Until the source of the problem is addressed there won`t be a united independence movement.

Re Alba,

I left the SNP prior to the formation of Alba but did join Alba early doors . They may not get anyone elected in the short term, but it took from 1934 till 1967 for the member driven SNP to get a breakthrough.

Alba are doing just fine , just view them in the present time as a wee pressure group , because let`s face it you don`t have to be elected to influence big change.

Remember how Brexit came about.

Vote Alba for Independence not more devolution....

Post Edited (Fri 20 Oct 09:41)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 09:51

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Fri 20 Oct 09:11

Which is why I can`t support the council tax freeze. Surely if Scotland is the progressive, non Tory, everyone looking out for the vulnerable place we all like to kid ourselves on that it is then we`ll be happy for those who most afford it (band c and upwards) to chip in a bit more.


Not everyone living in bands D to H are Doctors or Politicians. I had a mortgage for 40yrs and worked long hours over that period with the interest rate at 16% at times, but there`s plenty folk living in bands A to C with more disposal income I`ve ever enjoyed.
Whatever happened to the Land Tax the Scottish government promised?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 10:36

The SNP already significantly increased bands F upwards a few years ago. I can`t recall the exact amount but pretty sure it was close to 10% in a single year! Those bands aren`t filled with rich people and you can`t keep squeezing the middle.

Remember that the freeze is covered by the Government so the councils get the same amount of money. Increasing council tax isn`t the answer, particularly as it only makes up around a quarter of council income.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 10:52

The freeze is covered by the Scottish government but that means that to maintain council services at their current crumbling level then other government funding will have to be cut elsewhere. If we better public services then taxes, either council or income, will have to rise.

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 11:04

Critics of the Scottish government say they should stop prioritising independence and concentrate on the issues that concern people, like the cost of living. I don`t think the SG has sufficient powers to have much effect on the cost of living but at least they tried with freezing council tax. Now of course their critics say this is insignificant, counter-productive, etc. What are the alternatives?

One policy that has hardly been discussed in the media is the proposal to issue bonds to finance improvements to infrastructure. I must admit my first reaction to this was that it was outwith their powers as it would constitute `borrowing`. Does anyone have any thoughrts on this?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 13:28

Oddly, Labour seem to be in favour of option 3 - don`t increase council tax OR increase funding. Not really a surprise given what happened under Labour with WASPI.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 16:27

I think limited additional borrowing powers were suggested by the Smith Commission and introduced in the Scotland Act 2016 and by SI 1995/2015 so they’ve been able to do it for some time.

A Salmond government would probably have issued some bonds as his policy seemed to be act like an independent nation regardless; Sturgeon was much more cautious and may have been concerned that any risk premium over and above gilts would betray confusion on the SNP’s currency policy amongst other things.

Sub-sovereign bonds are not unknown – I think Bavaria issued some during the pandemic.

Of course, the SNP has a history of making thrilling policy announcements at or before conference, before quietly dropping things when reality bites.

As for the Council Tax freeze, this seems like an off the cuff policy initiative by Yousaf that had not received cabinet approval. It’s quite costly, currently unfunded, interferes with Local Government autonomy and may target the wrong people. And I’ve read it may not be lawful. Other than that…

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 16:35

All I’m saying Tenruh is you can’t come out with, “The Independence movement divided is the movement defeated.”

…and then every other post, try to throw grenades at the biggest and only credible vehicle we have to achieve it!

Post Edited (Fri 20 Oct 23:21)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 17:11

McT, why would th council tax freeze be unlawful now but wasn`t all those years previously in the last fifteen or so?

And although my eyes were open
They just might as well be closed
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: McCaig`s Tower  
Date:   Fri 20 Oct 17:57

TOWK

It was Andy Wightman who claimed it would not be lawful. Presumably because responsibility lies with Local Government, not Holyrood. I assume that previously there either was an agreement (with COSLA?) or (dis)incentives were involved.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sat 21 Oct 11:16

Quote:

DBP, Fri 20 Oct 16:35

All I’m saying Tenruh is you can’t come out with, “The Independence movement divided is the movement defeated.”

…and then every other post, try to throw grenades at the biggest and only credible vehicle we have to achieve it!


Well the only credible vehicle better get it`s act together quickly if they can only be the group to achieve Independence.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Sun 22 Oct 07:04

Gotta call it out....


https://www.facebook.com/100066857111580/posts/pfbid02sxgewrEr2vCQin7q6FT7ZtjQMSj7Lmf67YvudMgJLdtzePUD7Au4RmJcPGvpWFAHl/
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sun 22 Oct 12:12

Call what out? Still waiting for that pair to be charged. It`s been quite the investigation. In the meantime, what`s Lady Mone up to?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Sun 22 Oct 13:07

Quote:

jake89, Sun 22 Oct 12:12

Call what out? Still waiting for that pair to be charged. It`s been quite the investigation. In the meantime, what`s Lady Mone up to?


They wont be charged in the end, then the conspiracy theory will be that they have paid off the investigators haha

Meanwhile the biggest con artist in the UK is currently the PM of the UK…
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 15:53

Well here`s a few folks realising who`s been doing the conning.

Forget about English MPs and Michelle Mone and look closer to home.

When the British Labour Party can make a return to Scottish politics ask yourself how has that happened


https://www.facebook.com/100066857111580/posts/pfbid0cNkgNpqXBx7Xp3Ld96PRKNSi9qMkKsUoGvz8x3E8jv1SuQMtWRpLDEqeB8cGekYrl/

https://www.facebook.com/100066857111580/posts/pfbid0r5utaT4aeaEsSJ44djSsr35a8AqEaDijhiG1pUrJ5ZWsj7R7wkoW94vrU2KMp8H4l/

Post Edited (Mon 23 Oct 15:56)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 17:35

That your personal account there, Tenruh.

Who are the indy alternative to the SNP? I`m not seeing one that offers any more chance of independence.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 18:03

Quote:

jake89, Mon 23 Oct 17:35

That your personal account there, Tenruh.

Who are the indy alternative to the SNP? I`m not seeing one that offers any more chance of independence.


I think the biggest problem now though is that because of the way they have made some decisions within the parliament (decisions that any party in power would probably make in their own way), the electorate have asked more questions of the SNP and the opposition can use that to their advantage..

So the question about which party can offer an alternative route to independence has become less relevant because of the apathy towards politics these days

Unfortunately, in my view, SNP had the momentum and decided to go for the world record jump, rather than to build on the support they had achieved by taking smaller steps and now are paying for that.

At this moment in time the only way to get independence would be cross party support and I`m not talking about minor parties.
There are politicians within Labour and Lib Dems who do want a route to independence but politics these days is all about toeing the party line rather than their own beliefs, so won`t go against the wishes of the hierarchy
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Mon 23 Oct 18:27

Quote:

jake89, Mon 23 Oct 17:35

That your personal account there, Tenruh.

Who are the indy alternative to the SNP? I`m not seeing one that offers any more chance of independence.


The SNP haven`t been working for Independence since 2014, happy to sit in the annexe taking the money. They`ve been caught out big time by setting a date for Independence and not holding to it.
The situation has got worse because of the decisions they`ve made in cahoots with the odd (greens) party. There was no reason they had to share power with them as the SNP have 2 more MSPs than the previous session.
Now with some of the big hitters coming out against them it may eventually get through to the general public how treacherous they are

That said I`m open minded enough to have you convince me otherwise.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 00:03

So who are the alternative?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 06:40

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 00:03

So who are the alternative?


Well the start point obviously is where we are, we`re now further away from Independence than we were before devolution imo...everything we`ve trusted the politicians to do they`ve failed. Why were we promised a second referendum when there was no chance it would take place.Why did it take 9 years to find out it couldn`t take place ? Big wages ?

What is the alternative? No idea, but are we getting the best out of the people we vote into power? If not, that needs addressing. What do we achieve sending MPs to London? Why are they there, sitting on committees, either they should be disruptive or removed, whether it`s 1 or 57 attendanding they get ignored.
The Scottish Executive, giving it its proper name is also a gravy train for the chosen few, 24 years of nonsense, virtually impossible to remove any of the parties and now they`re trying to jail innocent individuals and passing crackpot legislation which is devisive to the Scottish people...the Unionists knew what they were doing when we got devolution.
Why does all the nations other than England have it ? Control maybe ?
Once again if Scotland wants Independence we need to address the going-ons in there also.
Why with what we achieved up to 2014, have we let the politicians let it slip away ?

Sorry its not a good place Scotland’s presently in but change is needed.
How do we do it, don`t know but you cannot relay on the people we`ve put our faith in...sadly

Post Edited (Tue 24 Oct 07:17)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 13:08

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


Well you did ask...now you have a go to lift my spirits
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 14:19

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


As long as you`re pro active Jake and not spreading a defeatist attitude 😄🤣
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 14:44

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:19

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


As long as you`re pro active Jake and not spreading a defeatist attitude 😄🤣


Quite happy for you to show me the facts which would confirm my defeatist attitude unless of course you may be referring to the nuSNP on their overwhelming success since 2014.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 14:51

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 24 Oct 14:44

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:19

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


As long as you`re pro active Jake and not spreading a defeatist attitude 😄🤣


Quite happy for you to show me the facts which would confirm my defeatist attitude unless of course you may be referring to the nuSNP on their overwhelming success since 2014.


Tenruh,
Stop jumping in with your reply when it wasn`t meant for you.

As I used Jakes quote in my reply, it was clearly aimed at that quote...
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 15:58

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:51

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 24 Oct 14:44

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:19

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


As long as you`re pro active Jake and not spreading a defeatist attitude 😄🤣


Quite happy for you to show me the facts which would confirm my defeatist attitude unless of course you may be referring to the nuSNP on their overwhelming success since 2014.


Tenruh,
Stop jumping in with your reply when it wasn`t meant for you.

As I used Jakes quote in my reply, it was clearly aimed at that quote...


Okay Okay don`t be so sensitive, over to you Jake
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 16:39

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 24 Oct 15:58

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:51

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 24 Oct 14:44

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:19

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


As long as you`re pro active Jake and not spreading a defeatist attitude 😄🤣


Quite happy for you to show me the facts which would confirm my defeatist attitude unless of course you may be referring to the nuSNP on their overwhelming success since 2014.


Tenruh,
Stop jumping in with your reply when it wasn`t meant for you.

As I used Jakes quote in my reply, it was clearly aimed at that quote...


Okay Okay don`t be so sensitive, over to you Jake


🤣🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 19:54

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 16:39

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 24 Oct 15:58

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:51

Quote:

Tenruh, Tue 24 Oct 14:44

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Tue 24 Oct 14:19

Quote:

jake89, Tue 24 Oct 12:45

May as well just not bother then? Fab.


As long as you`re pro active Jake and not spreading a defeatist attitude 😄🤣


Quite happy for you to show me the facts which would confirm my defeatist attitude unless of course you may be referring to the nuSNP on their overwhelming success since 2014.


Tenruh,
Stop jumping in with your reply when it wasn`t meant for you.

As I used Jakes quote in my reply, it was clearly aimed at that quote...


Okay Okay don`t be so sensitive, over to you Jake


🤣🤣🤣


I`ve just given up on life now. Just going to roll over and accept a crap Labour government.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Tue 24 Oct 22:21

When Labour take the reigns, Tenruh will be blaming all of us for no longer backing the SNP 😂
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 25 Oct 09:51

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 24 Oct 22:21

When Labour take the reigns, Tenruh will be blaming all of us for no longer backing the SNP 😂


Don`t vote for either if you want independence.

If you want devolution and you`d like independence one day vote SNP.

If you want to remain in the union vote for the party who have their headquarters in England
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Wed 25 Oct 11:09

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 25 Oct 09:51

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 24 Oct 22:21

When Labour take the reigns, Tenruh will be blaming all of us for no longer backing the SNP 😂


Don`t vote for either if you want independence.

If you want devolution and you`d like independence one day vote SNP.

If you want to remain in the union vote for the party who have their headquarters in England


So who do I vote for, that will win a majority, if I want independence?

And how are they legally providing said independence?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Wed 25 Oct 16:43

Quote:

Dave_1885, Wed 25 Oct 11:09

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 25 Oct 09:51

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 24 Oct 22:21

When Labour take the reigns, Tenruh will be blaming all of us for no longer backing the SNP 😂


Don`t vote for either if you want independence.

If you want devolution and you`d like independence one day vote SNP.

If you want to remain in the union vote for the party who have their headquarters in England


So who do I vote for, that will win a majority, if I want independence?

And how are they legally providing said independence?


you`ll have to direct these questions to your local MP or if you`re in Scotland your MSP (hopefully it`s not Somerville)

Good luck , as they`ve been consistently promising independence usually 6 weeks before an election but up to now not delivered. Other than a big monthly cheque to their own bank account .
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Wed 25 Oct 17:54

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 25 Oct 16:43

Quote:

Dave_1885, Wed 25 Oct 11:09

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 25 Oct 09:51

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 24 Oct 22:21

When Labour take the reigns, Tenruh will be blaming all of us for no longer backing the SNP 😂


Don`t vote for either if you want independence.

If you want devolution and you`d like independence one day vote SNP.

If you want to remain in the union vote for the party who have their headquarters in England


So who do I vote for, that will win a majority, if I want independence?

And how are they legally providing said independence?


you`ll have to direct these questions to your local MP or if you`re in Scotland your MSP (hopefully it`s not Somerville)

Good luck , as they`ve been consistently promising independence usually 6 weeks before an election but up to now not delivered. Other than a big monthly cheque to their own bank account .


Deflect, deflect, deflect - are you secretly a pro Union MSP just jumping from site to site trying to down play Indy? 🤔
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: "No Ifs No Buts" Today`s the day
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 26 Oct 06:36

Quote:

Dave_1885, Wed 25 Oct 17:54

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 25 Oct 16:43

Quote:

Dave_1885, Wed 25 Oct 11:09

Quote:

Tenruh, Wed 25 Oct 09:51

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 24 Oct 22:21

When Labour take the reigns, Tenruh will be blaming all of us for no longer backing the SNP 😂


Don`t vote for either if you want independence.

If you want devolution and you`d like independence one day vote SNP.

If you want to remain in the union vote for the party who have their headquarters in England


So who do I vote for, that will win a majority, if I want independence?

And how are they legally providing said independence?


you`ll have to direct these questions to your local MP or if you`re in Scotland your MSP (hopefully it`s not Somerville)

Good luck , as they`ve been consistently promising independence usually 6 weeks before an election but up to now not delivered. Other than a big monthly cheque to their own bank account .


Deflect, deflect, deflect - are you secretly a pro Union MSP just jumping from site to site trying to down play Indy? 🤔



Jumping from site to site, don't think so...the English government's kid-on supreme Court last Xmas outlaws a Scottish Referendum promised to take place this month by Saint Nichola 2 months later she resigns coincidence? Or just run out of road.

As Johnny said
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ?

https://fb.watch/nWq01erKTD/

Post Edited (Thu 26 Oct 19:24)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net