DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Flares - No thanks!
Topic Originator: 45YearPar  
Date:   Wed 3 Jan 13:34

I hope some of the morons in the NW Stand are pleased that they held up the game after the Pars equalised. The team completely lost the initiative when they were desperate to go on the attack again AND had to stand around getting cold while the Rovers had time to refocus.
Think of the team next time, not showing off to your pals.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Flares - No thanks!
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 3 Jan 13:47

How is it you can`t sneak a can of coke in yet these kids are getting flares in? Perhaps the club needs to take a zero tolerance view and cancel the season ticket of any "fan" caught attempting to bring one in?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Wed 3 Jan 13:55

Quote:

jake89, Wed 03 Jan 13:47

How is it you can`t sneak a can of coke in yet these kids are getting flares in? Perhaps the club needs to take a zero tolerance view and cancel the season ticket of any "fan" caught attempting to bring one in?

You can if you get an under 16 to take it in for you stewards have no legal right to search a minor only the police can do that so until they step up and actually start searching people properly it will keep happening

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Wed 3 Jan 13:55

The security on the doors are laughable.. I was asked to pat myself down… hardly a suprise anything got In

Post Edited (Wed 03 Jan 14:39)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net