DAFC.net
Home 04 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Game vs Queen OTS last season
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 09:04

Just wondering if anyone knows where I would get the programme (in relatively good condition) from last seasons game against Queen of the south?

It was the game that we secured the league. My wee one got Bene captain armband after the game so looking to make a framed item for him that includes the armband the programme and the picture of him getting it? (I will also need to troll back social media to try find that!)

If he doesn`t stop wearing the armband around the house he is going to end up losing it lol!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Game vs Queen OTS last season
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 09:21

The club shop used to sell previous programmes they hadn`t sold on the day. Not sure if they still do but worth a try as it will be in new condition.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kaiser Chief  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 10:10

RMGpar, drop me an email at andrew@dafc.co.uk, and I should be able to help you out.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 10:22

Thanks! Will send now!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SusieQ  
Date:   Thu 1 Feb 18:36

Curtis Sports have a website - could try there - might still have last years programmes on there 👍🏼

COME ON YE PARS!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net