DAFC.net
Home 01 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Here`s hoping
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 18:27

Hopefully the board had the business acumen, to put in relegation wage reduction clauses in the experienced players we have been left with next year .
Hopefully they won`t be needed and we find some form from somewhere, can`t see it at this moment .

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Here`s hoping
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 18:31

Defo to this, some of these guys are playing in their last full time contract as it is.

if we do stay up I just hope there is budget to get experience in to replace the experienced players who are squad players at best.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 20:02

I’d like to hope the board are already planning for League 1. The two teams on the park today look destined to be playing there next season. If we can’t beat Queens Park or Arbroath at home, what chance do we have on Friday night away to Thistle? This season has been absolutely horrendous and I can’t wait for it to end.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 17 Feb 20:07

Our away form has been better than our home form as was also the case last season. We seem to be more comfortable sitting in absorbing pressure and hitting on the counter-attack than having to take the game to the opposition.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net