DAFC.net
Home 01 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 McPake In!
Topic Originator: Murchadh  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 21:37

Mon the Pars!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: McPake In!
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 21:39

I like your thinking…
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 21:46

After 1 win in 10???!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 21:49

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 23 Feb 21:46

After 1 win in 10???!!!

Aye, promotion playoffs here we come.

Welcome back Matty.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Murchadh  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 21:58

1 win in 10 doesn’t matter - it’s all about the here and now! Mon the Pars!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 22:02

Don’t care about the playoffs, mission stay up and prepare for next season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Fri 23 Feb 22:58

I wasn’t a fan of McPake when he came in. He has grown on me. Winning the league last year I thought we didn’t play great at all but ground out some results. The team picked its self last year and there was consistency there is something far wrong with the amount of injuries we have/had and now Comrie is out and also MOH we lost the old physio no sure if he walked or if Hibs offered him more money. Confidence is massive in football and you can see it’s lacking. There is no real leadership in the team when Benny & Fisher are out. McPake doesn’t get them motivated or has much drive about him. We were very lucky tonight. Thought our 1st goal looked off side. We were lucky to get away with one when holmes completely missed the ball. He is like playing with 10 men. We looked better when Jakubiak came on. Happy with the 3 points.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 00:28

Quote:

wee eck, Fri 23 Feb 21:46

After 1 win in 10???!!!

Don`t be so negative Eck, you give Berkey a row for that!
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: 87Par  
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:14

Quote:

tappies par, Fri 23 Feb 22:58

I wasn’t a fan of McPake when he came in. He has grown on me. Winning the league last year I thought we didn’t play great at all but ground out some results. The team picked its self last year and there was consistency there is something far wrong with the amount of injuries we have/had and now Comrie is out and also MOH we lost the old physio no sure if he walked or if Hibs offered him more money. Confidence is massive in football and you can see it’s lacking. There is no real leadership in the team when Benny & Fisher are out. McPake doesn’t get them motivated or has much drive about him. We were very lucky tonight. Thought our 1st goal looked off side. We were lucky to get away with one when holmes completely missed the ball. He is like playing with 10 men. We looked better when Jakubiak came on. Happy with the 3 points.

We shall take the breaks when we get them though eh? We`ve smashed the woodwork more times than a coo can **** this year and tonight the wee decisions have went for us
Great performance all over. We deserved to win this game.
Anyone trying to snide otherwise is on the purposeful wind up
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:32

We really need to take a step back sometimes .We all as pars fans hate negative results ,and we try to blame certain individuals almost to the extent of attacking them individually .

I am a loyal pars fan for 50 years ,travelelle good times and shitty times with my uncle on many pars busses I ran a number of supporters busses but most importantly (the brucefield with my good friend Kirky)
Those were the days .

My mind set then was we as a team and fans were together ! All I see now is allegedly fans looking for every opertunity to attack a certain player or our management ,,,Get a F inng Life ,

We have 13 -14 games to go ,what I witnessed tonight was a team fighting for each other ,about time all the key board wariors do the same .

UP THE PARS
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:38

Quote:

Rigger Al, Sat 24 Feb 01:32

We really need to take a step back sometimes .We all as pars fans hate negative results ,and we try to blame certain individuals almost to the extent of attacking them individually .

I am a loyal pars fan for 50 years ,travelelle good times and shitty times with my uncle on many pars busses I ran a number of supporters busses but most importantly (the brucefield with my good friend Kirky)
Those were the days .

My mind set then was we as a team and fans were together ! All I see now is allegedly fans looking for every opertunity to attack a certain player or our management ,,,Get a F inng Life ,

We have 13 -14 games to go ,what I witnessed tonight was a team fighting for each other ,about time all the key board wariors do the same .

UP THE PARS

Preach.

We were very good tonight/last night and the team showed every bit of what we as fans were looking for.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:41

Quote:

87Par, Sat 24 Feb 01:38

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

Preach.

We were very good tonight/last night and the team showed every bit of what we as fans were looking for.

No,just my opinion
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:45

Quote:

Rigger Al, Sat 24 Feb 01:41

Quote:

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

Preach.

No,just my opinion

Oh. So what what did you think?

Post Edited (Sat 24 Feb 01:47)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:52

Quote:

87Par, Sat 24 Feb 01:45

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

Preach.

No,just my opinion

87par
Pretty obvious
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:53

Oft
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:53

Quote:

87Par, Sat 24 Feb 01:45

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

Preach.

No,just my opinion

87par
Pretty obvious
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 01:54

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

I seen nothing about what you thought of the game last night/this morning. Only something about 50 years ago.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 02:13

Quote:

87Par, Sat 24 Feb 01:54

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

I seen nothing about what you thought of the game last night/this morning. Only something about 50 years ago.

Wasn`t about the game was about McPake and my call on that was as I said ,we need to stick together ,
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 02:15

Quote:

87Par, Sat 24 Feb 01:54

Quote:

Those were the days .

UP THE PARS

Wasn`t about the game was about McPake and my call on that was as I said ,we need to stick together ,
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 24 Feb 07:05

Your good friend Kirky, Rigger? Red hair and freckles? Has to be a former pupil of mine. Great lad, tell him I`m asking for him.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net