DAFC.net
Home 19 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 March is a busy month
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 2 Mar 00:27

We are getting to the sharp end of the season now, and the games are coming fast and furious. March is a hell of a busy month.

The next seven days see us play at home to Ayr and Airdrie and away to Rovers. Then we have Dundee United at home, Morton away and Arbroath away.

We have got to be looking for at least 10 points from these games. And hopefully, no more serious injuries.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: March is a busy month
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 2 Mar 06:55

Looking at it you would take 9 points from those 6 but only if it’s beating Ayr, airdie and Arbroath.

It’s now becoming vital who we get points from, no point in beating raith and United if we lose to the teams around us.

Back to being drenched in my own negativity….

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 2 Mar 07:41

Quote:

Berkey, Sat 2 Mar 06:55

Looking at it you would take 9 points from those 6 but only if it’s beating Ayr, airdie and Arbroath.

It’s now becoming vital who we get points from, no point in beating raith and United if we lose to the teams around us.

I don`t know what the record points total is for a club being relegated from the Championship, but it may have been Falkirk with 38 or 39, a few seasons back. I think we should be OK with 40/41 points, so we need another dozen or so.

Happy enough to get 6 of these v Raith and United, Berkey. 🙂

Not your average Sunday League player.

Post Edited (Sat 02 Mar 07:41)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: USMac  
Date:   Sat 2 Mar 14:41

And 20 points from the final 11 fixtures should put us in the mix for a playoff spot.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net