DAFC.net
Home 27 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Train this Saturday
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Fri 29 Mar 01:41

Anyone headed up to Arbroath by train this Saturday take care and keep your heads down trains will likely be full of idiot raith Falkirk and pars fans 3 sets of rival fans all using the same train services has chaos written all over it
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Train this Saturday
Topic Originator: Gem 1977  
Date:   Fri 29 Mar 06:48

Quote:

Back_oh_the_net, Fri 29 Mar 01:41

Anyone headed up to Arbroath by train this Saturday take care and keep your heads down trains will likely be full of idiot raith Falkirk and pars fans 3 sets of rival fans all using the same train services has chaos written all over it

Chief Superintendent Gillian Murray of the force’s Scottish Division said: “British Transport Police have been planning for a number of football fixtures taking place in the Tayside region on Saturday.

“We will have additional officers both on-train and at key locations across the rail network to ensure passengers, staff and spectators can travel with confidence on the day.

Here's to the first of the day, fellas! To old D.H. Lawrence.
Neh! Neh! Neh! Fuh! Fuh! Fuh! Indians

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Fri 29 Mar 07:01

Falkirk game late kick off just up the road from Arbroath with a few thousand Falkirk fans expected, a few Pars buses heading up early including a Brucefield reunion, looks like being a busy day.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 10:50

I was planning to take a bus from Glasgow but the bus was fully booked so I`m now in a train from Queen Street, packed in like sardines, with a group of Dundee fans heading for Perth. I`ve never been to Gayfield before so I`m hoping for a good day out once my cramp from severe lack of leg room eases off. I seem to be the only Pars fan so I`ll keep my scarf in the bag till I emerge in Arbroath. Not like me to be a wimp eh?

Oh dear, masses of Falkirk fans have now descended on the train at Stirling. One is actually sitting beside me. Don`t know if I can survive this.

Just took a quick look at their ✋️ hands. Can`t believe it only 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand. The ones sitting near me are very friendly too. Going to Montrose seemingly. Not as bad as I thought. I`m actually enjoying their company.

Post Edited (Sat 30 Mar 11:34)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 11:34

Cross yersel and dinnae get up to the loo Paralex 😜

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 11:35

Stay strong, Paralex, stay strong. Hope you have disinfectant at home.

This is my signature
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 11:45

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 30 Mar 10:50

I was planning to take a bus from Glasgow but the bus was fully booked so I`m now in a train from Queen Street, packed in like sardines, with a group of Dundee fans heading for Perth. I`ve never been to Gayfield before so I`m hoping for a good day out once my cramp from severe lack of leg room eases off. I seem to be the only Pars fan so I`ll keep my scarf in the bag till I emerge in Arbroath. Not like me to be a wimp eh?

Oh dear, masses of Falkirk fans have now descended on the train at Stirling. One is actually sitting beside me. Don`t know if I can survive this.

Just took a quick look at their ✋️ hands. Can`t believe it only 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand. The ones sitting near me are very friendly too. Going to Montrose seemingly. Not as bad as I thought. I`m actually enjoying their company.

Hopefully you`ll enjoy their company back when Montrose have pumped them and we`ve taken all 3 from Gayfield.

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 12:18

Now at Dundee, we`ve got Pars fans coming on, shouting and singing. Not enough room to interact with the Falkirk hoards though. I`ve just discovered I`m stuck in the wrong end and my identity has been betrayed. Time to keep the head down. Hopefully I can get a sandwich in Arbroath, I`m starving.

[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 12:35

Quote:

Paralex, Sat 30 Mar 10:50

Be careful Paralex, the devil takes many forms.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gem 1977  
Date:   Sat 30 Mar 12:55

Just changed trains at Dundee thankfully. It was an absolute joke, the usual 3 carriages 🙄

Here's to the first of the day, fellas! To old D.H. Lawrence.
Neh! Neh! Neh! Fuh! Fuh! Fuh! Indians

Post Edited (Sat 30 Mar 12:56)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net