DAFC.net
Home 02 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DADSC - Bucket Collection at EEP
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 19 Apr 01:11

Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) is holding a bucket collection before Saturday`s match against Queens Park, raising funds for a lift to give our disabled fans access to the function suites in the Main Stand.

If you can take part, please meet DADSC Trustee Eddie Martin at 1.30pm outside the Club Shop. It will also help Eddie plan the collection if you let him know beforehand (eddie@dafc.co.uk) that you`ll be there.

And if you`re not collecting, please bring some cash with you to put in one of the buckets - look out for the collectors in their light blue hi-vis jackets.

If you won`t be there, you can also make a donation by credit or debit card via the QR link below, or go directly to the payment page HERE

As always, thank you all for your continued generosity.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 7000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[

Post Edited (Fri 19 Apr 08:46)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: DADSC - Bucket Collection at EEP
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Fri 19 Apr 08:25

Quote:

Stanza, Fri 19 Apr 01:11

Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) is holding a bucket collection before Saturday`s match against Queens Park, raising funds for a lift to give our disabled fans access to the function suites in the Main Stand.

If you can take part, please meet DADSC Trustee Eddie Martin at 1.30pm outside the Club Shop. It will also help Eddie plan the collection if you let him know beforehand (eddie@dafc.co.uk) that you`ll be there.

And if you`re not collecting, please bring some cash with you to put in one of the buckets - look out for the collectors in their light blue hi-vis jackets.

If you won`t be there, you can also make a donation by credit or debit card via the QR link below. 

As always, thank you all for your continued generosity.

Will bring my change with me. How short are we of the total?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 19 Apr 08:37

Quote:

parsmad68, Fri 19 Apr 08:25

Will bring my change with me. How short are we of the total?

We`re getting there. Still a few hurdles to climb, but I`m optimistic.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 7000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yvb-par  
Date:   Sat 20 Apr 09:07

I`m excited about today. There are a few volunteers helping, but we could do with more. If you have some free time between 1.30 until kick off. Come along and join in the fun!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 25 Apr 19:36

We`re delighted to report that £655.11 was collected on Saturday in the DADSC buckets and online by card payments. Much of this should be eligible for Gift Aid under HMRC rules for bucket collections, so that increases the value even more.

This is a magnificent result from Eddie Martin and his collection team, but more especially from you all as Pars supporters, who consistently surprise us with your generosity. Thank you.

And to make the weekend even sweeter, on Monday a loyal Pars fan was prompted by the bucket collection to donate a further £300 online to the DADSC First Floor Access Fund.

If you missed the collection and still want to contribute, there is a DADSC bucket on the counter in the DAFC Club Shop. You can also use a credit or debit card by going directly to our payment page on https://fifepay.co.uk/checkout/dadsc-card-payment or by using the QR code below.

Post Edited (Thu 25 Apr 19:37)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net