DAFC.net
Home 04 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights Queens Park + James McPake + Matty Todd
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 13:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRm_21afpoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXy3cx8PRWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7iwCwv2FKI

Post Edited (Sun 21 Apr 15:57)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights Queens Park
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 14:07

Having watched the same incident a couple of times, how was that not a penalty?

MFW wiped out in the box second half, wondered when it happened, video confirms!
[IP address logged]
 Re: Highlights Queens Park
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 14:56

McPake said in his post-match interview he thought that was a penalty. It looked like one of these ones which would have been given as a foul anywhere else on the park.

We had a few chances there, Kane`s header following the throw-in probably being the best of them.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Highlights Queens Park + James McPake + Matty Todd
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 16:42

Well As I am a glutton for punishment I had to watch the highlights , and first of all a big thanks to Brian and team for finding 10 mins of highlights
Anyway as it has been mentioned I fail to see why we didn`t get a penalty for MFW being totally wiped out ,
On the other side of things we did have a couple of good chances to take all 3 points ! Looking at our forwards I don`t think they could score in a Brothel so I am certainly hoping they practice shooting this week in training
I am probably being a wee bit harsh on the forwards because most of the time they feed off scraps or a midfield that doesn`t have any vision when they are in acres of space
Come on Ye Pars

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sun 21 Apr 19:08

Quote:

wulliepar57, Sun 21 Apr 16:42

Well As I am a glutton for punishment I had to watch the highlights , and first of all a big thanks to Brian and team for finding 10 mins of highlights
Anyway as it has been mentioned I fail to see why we didn`t get a penalty for MFW being totally wiped out ,
On the other side of things we did have a couple of good chances to take all 3 points ! Looking at our forwards I don`t think they could score in a Brothel so I am certainly hoping they practice shooting this week in training
I am probably being a wee bit harsh on the forwards because most of the time they feed off scraps or a midfield that doesn`t have any vision when they are in acres of space
Come on Ye Pars

Our chances we missed gets worse when you see them back.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 22 Apr 13:25

Just watched highlights. Missed some good chances on Saturday. One of them goes in and it`s a different story. Really need an upgrade on our forward options. They were all guilty.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Mon 22 Apr 22:47

Need a new strike force for next season or it’ll be more of the same. Would be happy to see all our strikers moved on

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: adj27  
Date:   Tue 23 Apr 09:02

I’d like to keep Jakubiak and Sutherland (loaned out to get more experience) - not fussy about the rest although a fully fit Wighton (if there is such a thing) could be good alongside a proper partner.

Andy
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 24 Apr 01:01

Jakubiak has had more injuries than goals this season. Are we effectively saying that performance against Dundee United is enough to win another years deal?

Don’t get me wrong I’d take jak over McCann, o’hallaran and wighton but unless we can move these guys on I’m not sure jak is going to solve our problems going forward or in putting the ball in the net.

I like Kane but he’s another who is injury prone, no point signing him and having a strike force of him and wighton in the stands for most of the season.

Really wish we had loaned Sutherland out in Jan to see how he got on, even if it a lowland league side. With holmes seemingly ahead of him I’m guessing mcpake doesn’t rate him.

Back to being drenched in my own negativity….

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Wed 24 Apr 02:30

He was loaned out, to Bonnyrigg rose. He was recalled due to the injuries. Couldn’t sign for anyone else due to the 2 club in a season rule. Thank our recruitment plan for that belter.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Wed 24 Apr 08:32

"Really wish we had loaned Sutherland out in Jan to see how he got on, even if it a lowland league side. With holmes seemingly ahead of him I’m guessing mcpake doesn’t rate him."

That must be the explanation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net