DAFC.net
Home 19 May 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Edinburgh City
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 7 May 12:26

Potentially that be chucked out the league as they have lost their bronze licence.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Edinburgh City
Topic Originator: Back_oh_the_net  
Date:   Tue 7 May 13:14

Quote:

jake89, Tue 7 May 12:26

Potentially that be chucked out the league as they have lost their bronze licence.

That should mean no relegation from league 2 and East Kilbride promoted automatically then surely sporting integrity and all that jazz
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Tue 7 May 14:56

yet airdrie are 6 games from the premiership with less of a licence than Buckie

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 7 May 16:25

I don`t think the type of licence matters, just that you have at least bronze. I think we have silver, which is the same as most Premier teams apart from the likes of Celtic and Rangers who have platinum.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunPar  
Date:   Tue 7 May 16:56

How do these licenses work ? Obviously it’s more than just the stadium ? The Excelsior looks okay ?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 68guns  
Date:   Fri 10 May 17:30

I believe it takes in different factors from Facilities to community involvement and and also takes into account financial accounts both past and predicted.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Fri 10 May 17:39

When this was discussed in relation to Buckie not having a chance at the playoff for promotion to league two, I think it was said they didn`t achieve the standard because they didn`t have a match day doctor and a diversity and inclusion officer.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Fri 10 May 18:12

Are these new regulations?

Ep.16 of East End Tales is out now with Steven Mill

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/14949749
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Fri 10 May 18:32

Quote:

EastEndTales, Fri 10 May 18:12

Are these new regulations?

They were announced last year
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 11 May 06:30

Quote:

Jeffery, Fri 10 May 17:39

When this was discussed in relation to Buckie not having a chance at the playoff for promotion to league two, I think it was said they didn`t achieve the standard because they didn`t have a match day doctor and a diversity and inclusion officer.

Si ferry spoke about it on his podcast a few weeks ago. saying EK were given advice at the start of the season on what they needed for promotion if they managed it. He said all credit to the club they made sure all our coaching badges are at the standard and the ground is up to scratch. A lot has happened behind the scenes all season to be prepared for promotion.

Kevin Kyle said you`d imagine BT had the same advice and they have obviously not got all the appropriate measures in place. Is it a case of they don`t want to go up.

Not exact quotes but basically the just of the conversation and it would make sense.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net