DAFC.net
Home 21 June 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Stevie Crawford Academy
Topic Originator: StevenPar77  
Date:   Wed 15 May 17:34

His new venture confirmed. Good luck to him. If it is in and around Dunfermline, it may provide competition for the academy of another former player.

https://www.agiftfor.net
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Stevie Crawford Academy
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 15 May 18:34

Quote:

StevenPar77, Wed 15 May 17:34

His new venture confirmed. Good luck to him. If it is in and around Dunfermline, it may provide competition for the academy of another former player.

I was hoping he would be announced as the new head of our academy/ youth development. I really think the club are missing a trick not seeing if there is a way to bring in Crawford and Cradle and amalgamating their respective academy`s
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 15 May 18:45

Quote:

red-star-par, Wed 15 May 18:34

Quote:

StevenPar77, Wed 15 May 17:34

I was hoping he would be announced as the new head of our academy/ youth development. I really think the club are missing a trick not seeing if there is a way to bring in Crawford and Cradle and amalgamating their respective academy`s

Maybe they did but they preferred their own thing? I don`t know how we`re set up currently but JC covers ages 5+ and uses the pitch at Duloch Park. He also has a big focus on 1-1 coaching. I`d imagine our set up is much more focussed on bringing through future Pars players whereas his set up is club agnostic.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Wed 15 May 19:33

This sort of thing is pretty common in the US where coaches can earn a very good living coaching younger players.

I would anticipate our setup will be different brining on older players who are maybe 2-3 years off potential first team foottball.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EastEndTales  
Date:   Wed 15 May 19:41

Speaking of head of youth...it was like February when we closed applications for this publicly, no word of anyone?

Ep.17 of East End Tales is out now with Andrius Skerla

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/15082607
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Wed 15 May 20:05

Hope he does well but I`d like to have seen him involved with the team as he had an eye for players but not really manager type.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net