DAFC.net
Home 09 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Board changes
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:13

On COWs:
https://dafc.co.uk/boardroom-changes-at-kdm-group-east-end-park/

”Buffy’s Buns are the finest in Fife”, J. Spence 2019”
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Board changes
Topic Originator: PARadise  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:22

Time for a proper update from the owners regarding board changes.

Also I don’t want to be completely negative on everything the club are doing right now but the recent bulletin on cows about trialists not being available is an absolute nonsense and purely to save face on the absolute Noel Hunt they’ve made of the goalie position. The rules are the rules and despite the fact we’ve known for a couple of years now that Max Little wasn’t good enough and wouldn’t get re signed at the end of his deal, the fact we are scrambling around at this stage for anyone to take a shot in net is criminal

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bannockburn Par  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:27

Quote:

PARadise, Fri 19 Jul 17:22

Time for a proper update from the owners regarding board changes.

Also I don’t want to be completely negative on everything the club are doing right now but the recent bulletin on cows about trialists not being available is an absolute nonsense and purely to save face on the absolute Noel Hunt they’ve made of the goalie position. The rules are the rules and despite the fact we’ve known for a couple of years now that Max Little wasn’t good enough and wouldn’t get re signed at the end of his deal, the fact we are scrambling around at this stage for anyone to take a shot in net is criminal

Absolutely spot on!!! We’re a laughing stock. Mcpake needs to stop the waffle as well. Blaming the situation on cup rules regarding trialists is embarrassing.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:28

Sad to see Ian Hunter leave the Board, he has done a tremendous amount to steady the ship and is Pars through and through. We should all be very thankful for his stewardship.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parster  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:37

I hope the ones that were so vociferous in there constantly criticism of Ross McArthur now appreciate how lucky they were to have hime instead of those faceless people that now run out club

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bannerpar  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:49

Agree with the above on the goalkeeper situation but also agree with McPake with the general point about prohibiting trialists in the league stages of this Cup. This early stage of the season before the league starts is the ideal time for clubs to assess trialists.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 17:56

dont know what is more laughable, McPake`s comments or the "update" on the board.

"I hope the ones that were so vociferous in there constantly criticism of Ross McArthur now appreciate how lucky they were to have hime instead of those faceless people that now run out club"

who made the decision to allow them in to the club again?

Post Edited (Fri 19 Jul 17:56)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parallel Lines  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 18:05

What a load of cobblers. It is patently obvious that we arevsigning no one. Expect a youth goalie from the SPL who will warm the bench all season. At this rate Cove will be looking to get a win next week

I looked for my pet in all the books on animals and birds and then I found it in the Book of Revelations.Marty Feldman
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Parster  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 18:05

Only because of the personal abuse he was taking a man who loved the club was chased out it by certain so called supporters who thought they new best

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 18:25

Another German, hopefully he`ll be more effective than the other one`s we have!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 21:23

Quote:

Par, Fri 19 Jul 18:25

Another German, hopefully he`ll be more effective than the other one`s we have!

Come on... Do better.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NW 1966  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 21:57

Only because of the personal abuse he was taking a man who loved the club was chased out it by certain so called supporters who thought they new best

God this website needs updated: anyway, the above quote is not true. Ross McArthur was leaving the club. The abuse just soured it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DrumRoad  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 22:05

Topic Originator: buffy
Date: Fri 19 Jul 17:13

On COWs:

& then there was ONE

2022/23 League one Winners
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 22:22

Quote:

DrumRoad, Fri 19 Jul 22:05

On COWs:

& then there was ONE

One what?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 22:24

Quote:

jake89, Fri 19 Jul 22:22

Quote:

On COWs:
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Fri 19 Jul 23:47

Quote:

wetherby, Fri 19 Jul 17:28

Sad to see Ian Hunter leave the Board, he has done a tremendous amount to steady the ship and is Pars through and through. We should all be very thankful for his stewardship.

This.

Ian stepped up to the mark when the club needed him, and he now deserves to let someone else take the strain.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 8000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DNCH  
Date:   Sat 20 Jul 06:07

Ross McArthur was clearly a decent person and a loyal fan but from a business POV, it`s more than fair to question his stewardship of the club. There isn`t a Pars fan that doesn`t appreciate his help in rescuing the club in a difficult time but he effectively left the club in the position he found it.

I`d love to read the "due diligence" he and his board did on the German investment they accepted.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 20 Jul 06:18

Seems like the newest director was appointed on 13th May, it`s taken them a while to provide a board update on that.

Friedrich Lass-Hennemann, seems to hold 8 Chief Executive Officer positions at companies in Germany. 4 of these seems to be investment services companies but I do note, and find very interesting, that 4 of them are real estate companies, including HGZ Hansa Gewerbe Zentrum GmbH leases commercial land and non-residential buildings.

It looks like his main field of expertise is as a Financial Analyst

He`s been in Dunfermline a couple of years ago, when he met with then MP Douglas Chapman about the Solar Farm at Billsbrae, along with Nick Teller.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: KirklistonPar  
Date:   Sat 20 Jul 06:41

Can any of them play in goals?😂

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Sat 20 Jul 09:15

Quote:

GJS93, Fri 19 Jul 17:56

dont know what is more laughable, McPake`s comments or the "update" on the board.

"I hope the ones that were so vociferous in there constantly criticism of Ross McArthur now appreciate how lucky they were to have hime instead of those faceless people that now run out club"

who made the decision to allow them in to the club again?

Post Edited (Fri 19 Jul 17:56)

I think people forget the last part. He brought them in and look at us now. It was torturous under him as well. Statement after statement blaming the fans for the results on the park. Whose idea was Peter Grant? 🤔 Deary me.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Sat 20 Jul 09:41

Quote:

NikNakPar, Fri 19 Jul 22:24

Quote:

jake89, Fri 19 Jul 22:22

Quote:

On COWs:

???
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Sat 20 Jul 10:16

Quote:

red-star-par, Sat 20 Jul 06:18

Seems like the newest director was appointed on 13th May, it`s taken them a while to provide a board update on that.

Friedrich Lass-Hennemann, seems to hold 8 Chief Executive Officer positions at companies in Germany. 4 of these seems to be investment services companies but I do note, and find very interesting, that 4 of them are real estate companies, including HGZ Hansa Gewerbe Zentrum GmbH leases commercial land and non-residential buildings.

It looks like his main field of expertise is as a Financial Analyst

He`s been in Dunfermline a couple of years ago, when he met with then MP Douglas Chapman about the Solar Farm at Billsbrae, along with Nick Teller.

I find this interesting also.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net