DAFC.net
Home 08 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Murrayfield
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 12:32

I see Edinburgh Council holding an emergency meeting today regarding events at the Rangers v Manchester United game on Saturday.

Seems that a cricket match that was going on was abandoned due to racist comments, damage to park and alleged assault.

Result likely to be a ban on events of this type, Scotland`s finest again!🤬
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Murrayfield
Topic Originator: JnrB  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 13:15

I was in a taxi following `the Union bears` all dressed in black, faces covered etc. they were in a police cordon with atleast a dozen police vans and they were still trying to fight any random person they came across, the police then grabbing them and throwing them back into the cordon. Utter dregs of society.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 14:49

Whilst it`ll be a minority, it`s a sizeable one. These plebs have vandalised plenty signs in Fife as they trade their bigoted nonsense. They need to grow up. The club and authorities need to start taking proper action too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par4ages  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 17:04

The authorities have had many years to do something and didn’t they now have new laws to clamp down on the terrible twins still no action so don’t hold your breath, the bile and bigotry will never end till the two clubs make areal genuine effort to outlaw their fan’s behaviour by condemning and banning.Which by the way will never happen!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 17:20

Worse than doing nothing, they gave the cretins licence to do it even more when Labour (and Tory Lib) vowed to repeal the law that was set up to try and stop it!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 17:56

Nothing is ever going to happen about it 🤷🏻‍♂️ the SFA/SPFL are that far up their backside that it will never hand out rightful punishments.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: theparsman1885  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 18:03

Exactly DBP. The vote whore James Kelly led the project to get rid of the Act with no plan to replace, and since then anti social behaviour at football matches has just exploded. But he was seen as a hero by many of the bigot team fans. That says it all.

No surprise to me at all that outside of Glasgow when they arrive in large numbers it’s much more obvious how poorly behaved they are. Glasgow tolerates them because it’s far too much hassle for them to actually deal with the bigotry. Utter trash of society.

Post Edited (Mon 22 Jul 18:45)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 19:28

What is it with Sevconians and being big racist scumbags? They try and claim it is a minority as well. Is it feck. The majority of them are racist, sectarian, homophobic, Farage-loving scumbags. Simple as.

"A smile might be good!"
"Nothing to smile about in my life"
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Mon 22 Jul 19:37

I think we all know the sort of people that support Sevco. Many will tell you that the racist, bigoted fans are in a tiny minority and the majority of them are decent people, but if that`s the case, why don`t they do something to stamp this out?

Because it isn`t the minority of them. They are all the same.

Pretty concerning that the cricket club pointed out to the police what was happening. Not surprising though, I have seen a policeman witness an assault on someone by a group, on the way to a match, and avert his eyes and walk in the opposite direction so he didn`t have to get involved
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 12:53

sharing videos of themselves walking down the road in edinburgh singing 10 german bombers... what a bizarre lot

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 13:21

"Scum.....subhuman scum"

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net