DAFC.net
Home 08 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 KDM
Topic Originator: 33Par  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 21:45

Edited…
To many hours worked and a beer to many too…
The company pay DAFC on performances in league.
I’m sure they’ll be either pig sick at the way the club is run or the Sponsorship is looking like a wise move.
I think that’s what I meant ….

Post Edited (Wed 24 Jul 10:01)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: KDM
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 21:57

???
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:13

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:17

Quote:

SergioDuarte, Tue 23 Jul 22:13

Hard to argue with that OP 👀

I don`t understand what is being said? KDM staff are being paid out of the clubs accounts?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:20

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:20

Quote:

jake89, Tue 23 Jul 22:17

Quote:

SergioDuarte, Tue 23 Jul 22:13

Hard to argue with that OP 👀

I don`t understand what is being said? KDM staff are being paid out of the clubs accounts?

I think it implies that the KDM contract is performance based, but therefore, KDM won`t be paying as much to the club. Not even worth posting about tbh.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:33

But it suggests they`ve paid a lot and why would it be dependent on performance of the team?

Admin are out in force deleting posts and threads, which is something I usually disagree with but in this case...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:33

[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 22:36

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Athletico  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 23:14

What`s the KDM deal got to do with anything? Its quite obvious to see what benefits we`re getting.The amount of work they`ve done to the stadium and training ground is quite obvious to see.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 23:15

Quote:

SergioDuarte, Tue 23 Jul 22:36

Quote:

jake89, Tue 23 Jul 22:33

But it suggests they`ve paid a lot and why would it be dependent on performance of the team?

Admin are out in force deleting posts and threads, which is something I usually disagree with but in this case...

Delete posts that don’t make sense is fair enough but are you suggesting other posts are getting deleted that shouldn’t be ?

On occasion, yes. It doesn`t bother me, and I understand why it is done, but sometimes I`d let people fall on their own swords.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 23:17

Quote:

What posts are being deleted? Surely none should be deleted as we are such a transparent and open football club?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 23 Jul 23:27

This forum has got nothing to do with DAFC.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Jul 12:29

Quote:

Dave_1885, Tue 23 Jul 23:17

Quote:

What posts are being deleted? Surely none should be deleted as we are such a transparent and open football club?

I`m not seeking to make a thing of it but there was a thread deleted yesterday after a few minutes. I went to respond and it had disappeared. It may have been the poster who deleted it rather than admin.

As has been said, this is a fan forum rather than a club forum and I fully accept admins right to delete things that may get them or the poster in bother.

Point is that a thread like this should be deleted on the basis of giving me a headache trying to comprehend what it means!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net