DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 August 17th
Topic Originator: cammyland1983  
Date:   Mon 5 Aug 15:59

I noticed Ayr United and Hamilton Academical have re-scheduled their game due to be played on Tuesday October 29th and will now play it on Saturday August 17th as both teams are out the League Cup.

Dunfermline are due to play Livingston at home that midweek. Once again both teams are out the cup. We may not have the appetite to play Livingston again so soon after the two recent games over there but would it make more economical sense to re-arrange the game for a Saturday if Livingston were to agree?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: August 17th
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Mon 5 Aug 16:32

I would think we wouldn’t want to bring that game forward given the current squad depth issues. Worst case we’ll at least have Todd back for the game in October and might even have some loans in by the end of this month.

The post below replying to me is by one of .nets finest champions of mediocrity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bandy  
Date:   Mon 5 Aug 17:04

Bringing forward might make sense in terms of cash flow to create funds for a goalie...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Big G Ball  
Date:   Mon 5 Aug 23:01

More chance of a doctor at the weekends as absolutely no chance during the week

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net