DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Home game v Falkirk game moved
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 15:17

Was Saturday 28th December, now Friday 27th. On BBC Scotland.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Home game v Falkirk game moved
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 16:26

This TV deal is costing us a fortune , another huge loss of income on probably our biggest game of the year ,hospitality will take a hit.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 16:28

This is another loss making fixture you would have thought we would be on away tv game .

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Dave_1885  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 17:09

Does this mean the quota for home games will now have been reached? If so that means next Rovers game wont be on the telly which helps
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 17:29

Yep, that would be our two home games used up. The BBC usually leave a few picks left for later on; I wonder if they think we`re going to be a boring mid table side?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 18:05

Hospitality is taking a hit anyway when they have priced it at £90 per person for a non season ticket holder! Absolutely shocking and doesn’t even include drink

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 18:23

The BBC can cover as many of our away games as they like. Didn`t they cover our games at Morton, QP and Partick last season as well as the two allowed home games which were both against United?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: craigypar35  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 19:20

Quote:

parsfan97, Thu 19 Sep 18:05

Hospitality is taking a hit anyway when they have priced it at £90 per person for a non season ticket holder! Absolutely shocking and doesn’t even include drink

You don’t get a programme neither, oh and no guest speaker at the rovers game. Was supposed to be Martin Hardie but never happened.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: JamesAndrew74  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 19:53

Quote:

craigypar35, Thu 19 Sep 19:20

Quote:

You don’t get a programme neither, oh and no guest speaker at the rovers game. Was supposed to be Martin Hardie but never happened.

Hospitality has been terrible for around a year or so. Really since our new commercial manager came on aboard
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsdaft  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 20:18

I’m not so sure, plenty would rather this be early rather than late in a holiday break. Just hope my helicopter is not delayed from offshore
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 20:37

Quote:

JamesAndrew74, Thu 19 Sept 19:53

Quote:

craigypar35, Thu 19 Sep 19:20

Quote:

Hospitality has been terrible for around a year or so. Really since our new commercial manager came on aboard

I was there for the 2nd last game last season and it was brilliant. Won it in the Christmas raffle so can`t comment on price but it was a brilliant day out. Commercial manager was present throughout.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Thu 19 Sep 20:40)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 21:54

I’m just watching the game on tv as the money spent on the last game was over £60 and I was robbed….

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 19 Sep 21:59

Quote:

Alter Ego, Thu 19 Sept 21:54

I’m just watching the game on tv as the money spent on the last game was over £60 and I was robbed….

£60? How so?

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net