DAFC.net
Home 24 October 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dave Black Livi CEO
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 19:35

Just listened to Dave talking on socials about the first quarter of the season. Great interview no shying away from questions etc, comes across a really sound guy at the helm of his boyhood club. Shame our CEO who is also at his boyhood club shys away from the media etc , would be great to hear a club update at present.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dave Black Livi CEO
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 19:40

"Shame our CEO who is also at his boyhood club shys away from the media etc , would be great to hear a club update at present."

It`s possible that a lot of the stuff Pars fans really want to hear about will be covered by (or at least affected by) Non Disclosure Agreements in place with potential investors.

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (DADSC) when you shop online with one of 8000 firms: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc[
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 20:20

If all he was going to do was slaver like Andy "everyone look at me" Barrowman" I`m glad we never hear from him to be honest.

Sometimes less is definitely more....

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Thu 24 Oct 20:20)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 21:23

It was me who interviewed him. Dave likes to provide updates to supporters especially with the club going through change with relegation etc but feels its important to keep the fans updated on relevant topics throughout when he can.

Doing a grand job for a 35 year old guy in a position of real stress.

Its not for everyone, I`d like to here from out CEO but think it would be pretty generic in terms of we back the players/team etc and can`t comment on the sale.

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 21:35

A very nice lad Dave. Got to know him when we had the DASC Supporters team in the Supporters League a few years ago. Dave organised the Livi team and was very passionate about Livingston FC at that time. Was pleased when he was made CEO at Livingston FC.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 21:57

Quote:

da_no_1, Thu 24 Oct 20:20

If all he was going to do was slaver like Andy "everyone look at me" Barrowman" I`m glad we never hear from him to be honest.

Sometimes less is definitely more....

Agreed.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Alter Ego  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 22:09

Untill the Germans and their investor friends get a deal done for the club, more or less the clubs screwed…they hold the reigns!

Mon the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Thu 24 Oct 22:58

Yeah a really good guy, spoke to him a few times at hospitality.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net