DAFC.net
Home 29 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dubious Arab joke
Topic Originator: average white par  
Date:   Tue 31 Jul 16:06

A young Arab boy asks his father "What is that strange hat you are wearing?"

The father said "Why, my son, it's a "chechia"...In the desert it protects our heads from the intense heat of the sun"

"And what is the long flowing robe you are wearing?" asks the boy

"Oh my son!" exclaimed the father "it is very simple. This is a "djbellah". As I have told you, it is not only very hot in the desert, but the sand is always blowing. My djbellah protects the entire body"

The son then asks "But father, what about those ugly shoes you have on your feet?"

"These are "babouches", my son" the father replied "You must understand that although the desert sands are very beautiful, they are also very hot. These babouches keep us from burning our feet"

"So tell me then..." said the boy

"Yes my son" said the father

"Why are you still wearing all this crap when we live in the middle of Birmingham...?"

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net