DAFC.net
Home 26 April 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Free
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Fri 19 Apr 19:54

FREE KITTENS:
A pretty little girl named Suzy, was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home. Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures. In her hand was a sign announcing. 'FREE KITTENS.'
Suddenly a line of big white cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning woman.
"Hi there little girl, I'm Prime Minister May. What do you have in the basket?" She asked.
"Kittens." Little Suzy said.
"How old are they?" Asked Theresa.
Suzy replied. "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."
"And what kind of kittens are they?"
Conservative supporters." Answered Suzy with a smile.
Theresa May was delighted. As soon as she returned to her car, she called her PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.
Realising this could be the perfect photo opportunity. It was agreed that the prime minister should return the next day and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.
So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of....
'FREE KITTENS.' When another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from The BBC, Channel 4, SKY NEWS & ITV NEWS.
Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Theresa May got out of her limo and walked over to little Suzy.
"Hello, again." She said "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."
"Yes mam." Suzy said. "They're Labour kittens."
Taken by surprise, the prime minister stammered. "But... But.. Yesterday, you told me they were Conservative supporters."
Little Suzy smiled and said. "I know. But today, they have their eyes open!!.. 🤪🤣

Let`s try making it till Christmas
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net