DAFC.net
Home 28 March 2024 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Search  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Boris Johnson new party statement.
Topic Originator: rawpars  
Date:   Sat 5 Feb 15:55

Dear people l think l need to say sorry again. last year l was blindfolded with what l thought was a blindfold but was in fact a tie and was taken by several people which l think were upper class accents and taken to a dark place. I could smell a burning smell and could taste the dust as l entered the room. I was then given an object which l thought was some kind of liquid explosive and it was then that the memories of my beloved Carrie and the 3000 offspring came to my head. Just as l had escaped the terrible covid 19 l feared that this was the end.

The tie was taken off and the light shone in my eye. For one moment l thought l saw the glimmer of a jim`ll fix it page on the neck of my sworn enemy Sir Keir but it must have been the effect of the burning which made me hallucinate. When my eyes focused l could see that in my hand was l think a can of Stella or was it Estrella and next to me was my friend Mr sunak. I begged with my captors that they give him a non alcoholic drink as l know he is a strict Muslim from my many jovial non racist jokes which l share with him.

Next to my horror they had pushed my beloved Carrie and my designer into the room .

"We are the civil servants " they said.

Then they took a photo of me with the can in my hand my trousers down and Pritti Patel under me playing twister.

It was then that l pulled my trousers up retracted my private parts and realised that this was a party.

I am a lion king not a lying prime minister.

Please forgive me

Your mate

Boris.

Pp
pp
Nadine Dorres

Post Edited (Sun 06 Feb 11:48)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Boris Johnson new party statement.
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Sat 5 Feb 19:28

Superb

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
 Re: Boris Johnson new party statement.
Topic Originator: rawpars  
Date:   Sun 6 Feb 11:51

Cheers buspasspar. I wrote it during halftime .

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 1
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net